The (ARG) Alcohol Research Group is delighted to announce its Postdoctoral Fellowship. Applicants are accepted from U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have completed their doctoral degree coursework.
The postdoctoral fellowship provides the opportunity to work with leaders in the field. It can be a critical stepping stone toward becoming an independent investigator in addictions research and also to improve public health by deepening our understanding of alcohol and other drug use.
The (ARG) Alcohol Research Group is a multidisciplinary research center whose focus is to conduct research on alcohol use patterns and related problems and disseminate research findings. Its research team is comprised of epidemiologists, psychologists, economists, and researchers in other disciplines.
Table of Contents
|Organization||The (ARG) Alcohol Research Group|
|Educational Level||Postgraduate Students|
|Subjects||epidemiologist, psychology, and research|
|Amount||$50,004 – $54,756 per year|
|Mode of Access||Online|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2020.|
|Requirements||Three letters of recommendation, Recent curriculum vitae, Graduate transcripts, Statement of purpose|
Who May Be Eligible?
Applicants must satisfy all of the following eligibilities:
- The applicant must possess a Ph.D. or foreign equivalent.
- All students may not have been employed as an assistant professor, associate professor, or professor.
- Recent doctoral graduates are eligible if they are seeking a transition from related fields of study or if they are continuing the previous research in the area.
How to Apply
All the participants can learn with this link to the complete application. For more information of the program and application process, students can contact through email email@example.com or via the following address:
Vicky Fagan, Training Program Administrator
Alcohol Research Group
6001 Shell mound Street, Suite 450
Emeryville, CA 94608-1010
Telephone: (510) 898-5818
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Students need to include a cover later of how you heard about our training program.
- Graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Students need to submit a statement of purpose about your alcohol research
- Participants need to submit recent curriculum vitae.
Applicants will receive a monthly stipend, health benefits, and a travel allowance. The current award money is $50,004 – $54,756 per year. Additional employment is also available.
All applications will not be received after December 31, 2020.