JPMorgan & Chase Co. is supporting students by offering the Advancing Black Pathways Fellowship Program for them. Students of the sophomore standing enrolled at college or university in the United States and are of colour are motivated to apply for the fellowship program.
The purpose of introducing the Advancing Black Pathways Fellowship Program is to solve some of the persistent challenges facing all people, but particularly Black communities. The fellowship program aims to empower students by granting financial benefits to deserving students. The fellowship makes an effort to strengthen and eradicate discrimination for the black community people.
JPMorgan & Chase Co., founded in 2000, is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. The bank is a major provider of various investment banking and financial services. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware and is also the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization.
The applicant may refer to the given table to get more details concerning the scholarship:
|Organization||JPMorgan & Chase Co.|
|Educational Level||College or University students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||December 20, 2020|
Who May be Eligible?
The eligibility requirements for the Advancing Black Pathways Fellowship Program are-
- The applicants must be of sophomore standing.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must be enrolled at college or university in the United States.
- The applicant must have demonstrated a significant time commitment to campus involvement, community service work, and related leadership activity.
How to Apply?
Applicants applying for the Advancing Black Pathways Fellowship Program must look in on the scholarship page. Further, the applicant must click on the “register” option presented on the page. The applicant must fill in the registration form adequately, upload supporting documentation and then submit.
The Advancing Black Pathways Fellowship Program will grant excellent benefits.
- The recipient will be offered a six-week paid, full-time summer fellowship held in select JPMorgan Chase & Co. offices.
- The recipients will also receive financial benefits.
The application deadline for the Advancing Black Pathways Fellowship Program is December 20, 2020.