If you are sympathetic and kind, then here is a scholarship to appreciate you. The Law Office of Mark Sherman is introducing the Good Samaritan Scholarship 2020. The students who are enrolled in graduate, law school, undergraduate, or are incoming freshmen in an accredited educational institution in the US are welcomed to apply.
The firm believes in the morals of kindness and giving; they understand the need for giving back and supporting the people. They wish to show their support and encourage the daily heroes in the community by some financial help. The company aims to appreciate the student who goes above and beyond everything to show generosity to others.
The Connecticut Domestic Violence Lawyer is one of the successful law firms that has spent years and millions of dollars in crafting resources for the victims and rehabilitation and education programs for the one arrested in this heinous crime. They help the victim as well as the one arrested for the crime to get a better education and to begin the healing process.
Who May Be Eligible?
Before applying for the scholarship, go through the eligibility requirements set by the firm, given below:
- The candidates who are enrolled for an undergraduate, graduate, law studies, or are an incoming college freshen in an accredited college or university in the United States are eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have an excellent academic record.
- The student should have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or more.
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship with the necessary details and the required documents. The application should be submitted via email to email@example.com with a proper subject line “( Name of the applicant- 2020 Good Samaritan Scholarship)”.
- Students need to submit their current updated resume with contact information.
- Proof of charitable and volunteer experience is mandatory in resume.
- A letter of recommendation is needed from someone who attests to the charitable quality of the applicant.
- An academic transcript is needed.
- The student should submit a 500 words essay that identifies and describes the Good Samaritan characteristics with examples of acts of kindness towards the society.
The scholarship recognizes and appreciates the efforts of the students willing to make a difference in the life of others with their kindness and generosity. The winner will be selected and awarded with the amount of $1,000. The amount can be used to pay the academic finances of the student during their studies.
The last date to apply for the Connecticut Domestic Violence Information Center’s Good Samaritan Scholarship is December 31, 2020