Global Teletherapy is pleased to announce that they are offering the 2021 Academic Excellence Award for college and university students to provide them with the financial assistance they require to continue their education. At Global Teletherapy, they understand and appreciate the daunting challenge of financing a college education, whether it be undergraduate or graduate school. For many students and their families, this weight is just too much to bear. While they realize that they can’t alleviate the burden entirely, but they are hoping to reduce it to some level. Global Teletherapy is taking this generous initiative to help defray the rising costs of higher education.
They are targeting all current college or graduate school students who understand what it means to accept responsibility to improve his or her community and providing them with the opportunity to earn a $1,000 merit-based scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to the winner of the essay contest. All eligible students, regardless of major, are encouraged to apply. Students are required to write down an essay recalling a time in 2020 when they faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect them, what did they learn from the experience, and how do they plan to help others from that experience? The best candidate with the most suited response will be granted the scholarship amount. The deadline for the application submission is November 12, 2021.
Global Teletherapy delivers high-quality online speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and mental health services, unconstrained by distance or time. Let your school experience The Global Difference. Their hand-selected therapists provide your K-12 students with superior therapy and legendary customer service.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||College, university|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||November 12, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA from the most recent transcript.
- Must have permission from his/her parent or legal guardian if under 18.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to fill out the application form given on the scholarship portal and submit a 1,500+ word essay responding to the following:
The Global Teletherapy Academic Excellence Award is designed for students who understand the importance of bettering themselves self. Recount a time in 2020, when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, what did you learn from the experience, and how do you plan to help others from that experience?
Candidates must keep in mind the following instructions while submitting:
- The essay should have a title.
- Don’t just Google an answer; we are looking for originality.
- Be prepared to explain your assertions; be convincing.
- Be sure your final copy is free of any technical errors (i.e. spelling and grammar).
- Essays under 1,500 words will NOT be read and your application will be rejected.
- The essay is NOT optional.
- Must apply for the scholarship via the submission button and provide all of the following: full name, address, name of academic institution attending, PDF copy of applicant’s unofficial transcript, PDF copy of applicant’s essay with name on the document.
Following are the documents that need to be attached with your application form: unofficial transcripts.
The applications submitted by you will be reviewed and judged by the selection committee and out of all, the most deserving candidate will be selected as the winner of the following scholarship. The winner will be awarded a one-time scholarship amount of up to $1,000.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is November 12, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.