Are you already struggling hard with the inflammatory disease? Or has your disease condition always been a barrier between you and your career? Now it’s time to relax, take a deep breath, and go for the magnificent Abbvie Immunology Scholarship. The Abbvie Immunology Scholarship program is well aware of how difficult it is for a student who is already ill to complete his/her academics, considering his or her academic and hospital expenses. The program is taking the initiative to lower the financial burden of students diagnosed with AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV by a healthcare professional. And who are still showing their interest to get enrolled in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited university for a two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the 2021-2022 academic year as a full-time student.
They aim to provide the necessary assistance to all the students who are struggling with physical problems. Its mission is to provide the best educational opportunities to the students and reduce their burden. They work to provide equal educational opportunities to all the students and live independently. Their mission is to provide a bright future for the students except for their disease condition.
The Abbvie Immunology Scholarship program is profoundly engaged in helping the deserving students who are being hunted by inflammatory disease. They are wholeheartedly involved in assisting the worthy candidate who has demonstrated excellent academic performance but is striving hard to complete their education due to lack of financial support. The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship program has pushed many students to the step of success and can provide them a promising future.
Please take a look at the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- The student must be a US citizen or a legal and permanent resident of the US
- The candidate must have been diagnosed with AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV by a healthcare professional.
- The candidate must be planning to get involved in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited university for a two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The candidate must have completed high school or obtained a General Education Development (GED) certificate before the end of June 2021.
How to Apply
The fellow should provide the complete application, accompanied by all the mandatory documents. The submission should be made through the online process without any delay. The candidate should give the complete information asked in the application. Late submission or incomplete submission will directly be rejected.
The candidate must submit all of the following documents to be considered:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The candidate should submit the latest transcript
- The candidate should attach the Diagnosis by the healthcare professional with AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV.
- The fellow should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university.
- The student should provide an essay of not more than 2000 words on the topic provided in the application
- The student should provide one letter of recommendation.
This scholarship will for sure reduce the burden of the expenses of the students. The amount should not be utilized for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like fees, books, and other requirements. These scholarships inspire students to achieve their goals overcoming all barriers.
They are currently accepting the application, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.