Are you a member of Atomic Credit Union if yes then here is the excellent opportunity for you to get some funds. The Atomic Credit Union is happily offering its outstanding 2021 Atomic Credit Union Scholarship. Candidate must be a graduating high school senior having plans to attend an accredited school of higher education during the summer or fall of 2021.
The motive of these scholarships is to offer financial support to the students who are willing to complete their higher education and are looking for some funds. The union is highly motivated towards supporting the students who are their members. The process of entering the union and applying for the scholarship is extremely easy. The goal of the scholarship is to reduce the financial burden on the students.
Atomic Credit Union provides worthy financial programs to the customers the loans provided on comparatively less rate can offer some help to their customers. The union offers amazing personal and business services. People connected with the bank can easily get financial help in the form of loans or mortgages. The online process has made it more easy and accessible to check the account balance or to pay any debts through their account.
Table of Contents
Take a look at the table for more details about the scholarship:
|Atomic Credit Union
|High school students
|Number of Awards
|Domestic and International
|March 31, 2021
|Application, Transcript, Test scores
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the eligibility requirements mentioned below to ensure about your eligibility:
- Candidate must be a graduating high school senior having plans to attend an accredited school of higher education during the summer or fall of 2021. Or fellows must be currently enrolled in an accredited school of higher education, such as a college, university, business or technical school as a full-time student in the summer or fall of 2021.
- The applicant must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be a member of Atomic Credit Union.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by downloading the online application form. Applicants must complete the application with all the necessary details and materials and submit it before the deadline. The union will entertain no late applications. Proof of enrollment (schedule, school invoice or verification letter from the Registrar’s office) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (after admission). Applications must be submitted in a large manila envelope and received at any of office locations; Athens, Beaver, Chillicothe, Jackson, Logan, Lucasville, Minford, Oak Hill, Piketon, Portsmouth, Waverly, Wellston and Wheelersburg before the deadline.
- An official copy of the applicant’s 7th-semester transcript, which lists accumulative GPA is required.
- Official ACT or SAT results listed on the transcript of grades, and rank in class and Handwritten essay, 200 words maximum, on the following question:
What does it mean to you to be a member of a Credit Union? Should be provided.
The selected candidates will receive the award amount enough to reduce some financial burden. Scholarships of five hundred dollars ($500.00) will be awarded and disbursed among the participating student-run high schools. Additionally, one scholarship of five hundred dollars ($500) will be awarded to the membership at large. The amount must only be utilized to pay the educational expenses of the students.
Please apply with all the required supporting documents before March 31, 2021. No late applications will be accepted.