If you are female, who is planning to enrol in college or university? But finance has been the barrier between you and education? Grab this outstanding Zeta Phi Beta scholarship by Zeta-NEF. The Zeta-NEF is stepping forward to help the female students who are seeking higher education. The Zeta-NEF is providing the scholarship for the brilliant students, who demonstrate their excellence in education. The GPA score and the involvement of the students in the community service will be considered for the students to receive the scholarship.
The Zeta-NEF has a firm mission to encourage higher education achievement through scholarships and conduct community education programs and related research to enrich individual and community living standards. They aim to motivate the Undefined female students to pursue education and share their academic burden of fees. The vision of Zeta-NEF is to make the female in the community an independent woman and be confident to face the male-dominant world.
Zeta-NEF has been taking the initiative to help females in the community and provide scholarships for females seeking education. The Zeta-NEF is looking forward to training the females in the community to face the dominant male world and stand firmly in the community to empower women’s education. The Zeta-NEF annually provides financial assistance to worthy students pursuing higher education at the Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
Kindly go through the table below for quick details about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Enrol through the eligibility criteria listed below before applying for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be a US resident.
- The applicant should be a female applicant.
- The applicant must be a senior high school student.
- The student must be graduating in May (spring) of the award year and enrolling as a full-time student in an accredited college or university in the fall of the same year.
- The fellow should have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale and
- The student must need financial assistance.
- The applicant must be enrolled in Community service, and involvement is a plus.
How to Apply
Submission should be made through an online process. Applicants should provide valid information accompanied with required documents; submission should be postmarked before the deadline as the delayed submission will directly be rejected.
Applicants are requested to submit the below-mentioned documents:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The student should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university for the four-year program for graduation.
- The candidate should demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The candidate should provide proof of residence.
- The fellow should provide the latest transcript along with the GPA score.
The awarded scholarship will reduce the load of the expenses of the students. The amount should be brought in use to pay expenses not other than the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. The provided scholarship encourages the students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles. The application process of the scholarship is too easy.
Submission should be made before the deadline, as the late submission will directly be rejected. To begin with your application process immediately.