The Zebulon Lions Auxiliary provides scholarships for college-bound students who have adorable leadership in the area of service to their community. This Committee offers excellent opportunities for students who want to provide community services and help out community people. They are more concerned about the education of students and share their load of educational fees with themselves.
The Zebulon Lions Auxiliary members are interested in rewarding area students who have demonstrated personal interest and a commitment to the concept of service to others. The financial status of the applicant and/or his or her family will not be considered. They are more interested in taking the initiative and sharing the optimum academic burden of students.
Zebulon Lions Auxiliary aims in providing higher education to students to give them better career options for better living. They are taking the initiative in sharing the burden of students without considering their including age, sex, field of study, race, ethnic background, religious beliefs, or political affiliation. They are rewarding scholarships for providing students with better career opinions.
Enroll in the table given here for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Zebulon Lions Auxiliary|
|Educational Level||High school graduates|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly check the following criteria for getting eligible to receive this scholarship:
- The applicant must be college-bound students who exhibit outstanding leadership in the area of service to their community.
- An applicant’s service record to his or her school and district is the primary criterion for selection. The academic performance, personal references, and the applicant’s statement will also be considered.
- The applicant must be a member of the 2021 high school graduating class.
How to Apply
Fellows must not forget to provide all the materials that certify their skills and eligibility for the scholarship. These scholarships do need separate scholarship applications. Candidates should provide proof of acceptance with the application for the scholarship award.
- Admission applications with all other detailed data and separate scholarship applications must be provided.
- Proof of acceptance should be submitted with the application for the scholarship award.
These funds help the students reduce their fees and encourage them to provide them with higher education without any interruption. They should only pay students’ academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related costs. These Committees encourage students to achieve their goals overcoming the struggle. The process of these scholarships is too simple. These programs help students make the most of their careers.
The submissions are currently being accepted until May 1, 2021. Applications submitted later will not be accepted for the program.