Fellows thinking to enroll in an accredited College/university should forget about their financial burden! Winfred B Langhorst has launched a scholarship for the new graduating students. Winfred B Langhorst is passionate about solving students’ financial issues. Fellows must be an incoming student having an excellent academic standing.
Winfred B Langhorst knows that students experience financial stress to complete their education. For the same reason, this scholarship was initiated. These programs free candidates from their financial pressure. These funds will help the students achieve milestones in their careers and make it possible for them to focus on their education.
Winfred B. Langhorst is keen on making education possible for deserving students and contributing to society. The people of St. Michael’s established the scholarship. This scholarship was started to honor Rev. Winfred B. Langhorst’s memory. Rev. Winfred B. Langhorst was the Rector of the parish from 1945-1975.
Individuals must check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Winfred B. Langhorst|
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||April 8, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, two letters of recommendation, transcript, essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility requirements for the Winfred B. Langhorst Scholarship are listed below:
- Individuals should be incoming freshman student having a good academic standing to be eligible.
- Applicants must be accepted from one of the accredited colleges or universities for higher education.
- Students must be residents of Naugatuck OR active members of St. Michael’s Parish.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the google form. All the supporting documents must be submitted with the application. Any late or incomplete application will not be considered for the scholarship program. Applicants must attach all the documents without any negligence.
- Applicants must attach two letters of recommendations with the application. One letter must be from the applicant’s teacher, and the second letter must be from any professional. Letters from family members will not be accepted for the scholarship.
- Candidates must submit an acceptance letter from an accredited college/university, or a list of colleges students have applied to.
- Students must provide an essay answering the following questions:
- What stimulated your interest in your chosen major, and what attributes do you possess that you feel would enhance your career?
- What activities (academic, athletic, cultural, community-related, occupational, etc.) do you participate in that most build and reflect your character?
- Fellows must also attach a recent official transcript with the application.
Each scholarship offers distinct advantages. Winfred B. Langhorst scholarships encourage students to achieve success in their careers. They provide financial assistance, which helps them to focus on their academics. These scholarships reduce the financial stress of the students. This scholarship reward must only be used for educational expenses and other mandatory expenses.
Applications are currently open. The deadline for the scholarship is April 8, 2021. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.