The Organization of Women in International Trade is proud to announce its merit-based scholarships for the current year 2020. The award is open for undergraduate and graduate students, who are currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. university or college.
The mission of the program is to help women in developing economies enter global markets by establishing partnerships that promote fair trade. The recipients will get enormous cash awards and membership to overcome their financial burdens.
The (OWIT) Organization of Women in International Trade is based in Washington, DC, works to promote the professional development of women in international trade. It is known as a nonprofit organization that focuses on helping women develop and execute global trade opportunities.
Who May Be Eligible?
These are the eligibility will applicable for aspirants:
- Students must identify as female and be currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. university or college, either full-time or part-time.
- Participants must be juniors or seniors in undergraduate or enrolled in graduate studies.
How to Apply
Eligible students are asked to download a pdf application form. The complete forms with the required credentials should be sent via email to WIIT Trust Chair- email@example.com for getting consideration for the award.
- The essays will be no more than 1000 words in length (exclusive of endnotes and bibliography, if used), double-spaced, and in 12 pt.
- Times New Roman font.
- The response should have page numbers and utilize endnotes and bibliography if needed.
- Submissions should be in PDF format only.
- Applicants need to choose one of the below prompts and provide a complete, well-crafted essay in no more than 1000 words.
- Select one U.S. industry and assess how it has been affected by trade with Canada and Mexico since the North American Free Trade Agreement entered into force 25 years ago.
- Provide your analysis on the effectiveness of a current U.S. trade agreement for U.S. trade policy goals
The selected winners will receive the following awards through the scholarship program:
- $1,500 stipend
- One full year of personal mentorship by a WIIT Trust or a WIIT member.
- One full year of membership to WIIT.
The application deadlines are April 1st and October 1st for every year.