Wallace & Graham, P.A. is giving away you a chance to complete your higher education without any burden with the help of their Wallace & Graham Gives Scholarships. The scholarship program is open for Rowan County high school seniors. The graduating senior at each of Rowan County’s six high schools – Salisbury, Carson, East Rowan, West Rowan, North Rowan, and South Rowan are also encouraged to apply for the program.
Wallace & Graham, P.A. organizes these scholarship programs to assist talented students in their further careers. The firm created the award as the recipient will get adequate financial help to fulfill their dreams and goal without facing any financial hurdles. The students will get to pay for their educational purposes such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
Wallace & Graham, P.A. is known as a plaintiff’s litigation firm in Salisbury, North Carolina, representing people throughout the United States. A primary focus of their practice is representing victims of mesothelioma, asbestosis, and asbestos-related lung cancer. With almost 40 years of experience in this field, partners Mona Lisa Wallace and Bill Graham lead a team of skilled attorneys, medical personnel, and support staff. They are committed to helping clients get prompt diagnosis and treatment and rightful compensation for medical care and pain and suffering.
Students must refer to the given table for additional details about the scholarship-
|Organization||Wallace & Graham|
|Educational Level||High School Seniors|
|Number of Awards||Six|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Essay, Transcript, Proof of acceptance|
Who May Be Eligible?
Applicants with the below requirements will be considered for the scholarship award:
- Open to Rowan County high school seniors
- Must be graduating senior at each of Rowan County’s six high schools – Salisbury, Carson, East Rowan, West Rowan, North Rowan, and South Rowan
- Students who have overcome some significant adversity to achieve excellence in academics and leadership during their high school career are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship award, eligible students have to send a recent photo of themselves with the application. Students have to download a pdf form and submit it by mail. Selected winners must provide a high resolution (1024 x 768 pixels minimum), formal yearbook style senior photo to be used for publicity purposes. The complete application along with the below-mentioned documents is to be sent to the given address 525 N. Main St.,
Salisbury, NC, 28144 to get consideration. No incomplete or late applications will be considered.
- Must submit an official transcript showing you are a current high school senior at one of North Rowan, South Rowan, East Rowan, North Rowan, Salisbury, or Carson high schools
- Must provide proof of acceptance and a declared intention to attend a community college or four-year college in the summer or fall of 2021;
- Two non-family of minimum age: 22 reference letters with contact information for each reference
- A completed application and an essay of 750 words or less explaining how you were able to achieve excellence in academics and leadership despite some personal adversity (for example, personal/family loss, illness, or injury) you have encountered and had to overcome during your school years, how you learned from it, and how it caused you to grow as an individual.
Wallace & Graham, P.A. will be awarding a total of $15,000 to six deserving Rowan County high school seniors. Each scholarship will be for $2,500. The deserving and needy students will get enough financial assistance in completing their higher studies without any barriers. The recipients will pay for their educational expenses, including tuition, fees, books, etc.
The application deadline to submit all application materials is February 1, 2021, to get consideration. Students with complete applications by the deadline will be applicable for the award.