Apply today for the currently open scholarship program sponsored by the Vocational Training HQ for the year 2020. The award is offering financial assistance to students who are attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions within the borders of the U.S.
The grants are conducted every year to support students in their higher educational career path. The talented and hard-working scholars are provided with valuable funds to defray the high-cost expenses related to their studies and let them accomplish their goals.
Vocational Training HQ is a leading property for professional training and adult education. It specializes in advanced technologies that enable us to provide A+ and top tier services, with the aid of our high-quality content. Its goal is to connect everyone around the world together in the field of vocational education.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the scholarship program, the candidates must be following the eligibility rules:
- Students must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- Scholarships are not being awarded based on any specific field of study.
How to Apply
Students who are willing to apply for the scholarship can submit their required information digitally through an online application form which can be found at the bottom of the official website page.
- Must write and submit an essay of not less than 200 words and no more than 500 words.
- The topic of your essay needs to be the future of careers
- Plagiarism is strictly forbidden and will get you disqualified.
- Must mention some necessary information such as full name, address, email and School/College/University Name
The talented winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First Prize of $1,500 Scholarship
- Second Prize of $1,000 Scholarship
- Third Prize of $500 Scholarship
The application deadline is December 31 annually. Students sending their applications after 12/31/2020 will be moved to the 2021 application queue.