VIDA is pleased to announce its Creative Impact Scholarship Program for the current year 2020. The students who are entering or enrolled at an accredited technical or vocational college or university in the United States are cordially invited to apply.
The award amount is a genuine help to cover the higher cost of education, which creates hurdles to accomplish a professional career. The students having a passion for creative arts will get a chance to receive a valuable amount of scholarship.
VIDA is a collaboration amongst global citizens working together with a designer in Milan, Producer in Karachi and consumer in San Francisco. It also presents an alternative to the homogeneous, disposable products that increasingly dominate retail.
Who May Eligible?
Candidates who find the scholarship helpful may take a look over the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Must be enrolled or entering at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical or vocational college or university within the United States
- Must be college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident
- Open to students from all states
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
How to Apply
Applicants may submit their details via an online application form displayed on the same page of scholarship to get considered for the program.
VIDA awards the Creative Art Impact Scholarship program twice per year to one individual who is passionate about artistic creativity with a $2,500 scholarship.
The application deadline is December 31.