Are you residing in Verona? Verona is concerned about the student’s future in their community. To put forth their concern, the Verona UNICO has come up with the Verona UNICO Scholarship for the High school Seniors in the current year and plans to continue with higher education. The award will be considered based on academic performance, activeness in academics, involvement in community service, etc.
Verona UNICO is dedicated to helping deserving students in their area and assisting them through financial support. They aim to provide better future opportunities for their students and those seeking hard to achieve their goals. They are trying to create more role models for the students to encourage the students towards study.
The Verona UNICO encourages their community to attract them towards education and enroll their academics conveniently and peacefully without having any stress of the fees. The organization is showing their interest in those students who are planning to continue their education further despite all crises faced to accomplish their target. To provide affordable academics to this type of focused students, the organization has initiated the Verona UNICO Scholarship.
Kindly go through the following table for more information required about the scholarships:
|Organization||Verona UNICO National|
|Educational Level||High school graduate|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Application Deadline||May 12, 2021|
|Requirement||Application and an essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Go through the checklist below for eligibility:
- Student must reside in Verona and/or attend school in Verona
- The candidate must be a high-school graduate of the ongoing year and will attend an accredited institute of higher learning or any accredited degree-granting institution in the ensuing year.
- The candidate should be of Italian-American heritage
- Applicant must be having good academic performance
How to Apply
The candidate should go thoroughly through the mentioned documents required for being eligible for the scholarship. Attach all the mandatory documents to be a valid candidate. Submit the applications before the due date as the late submission will not be eligible for the application. Students are requested to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly submit the enlisted documents to be considered for the scholarship:
- Students must submit School transcripts from grades 9th through 12th, including SAT or ACT scores.
- Applicant must submit GPA score proof.
- Students must list down their participation in extracurricular educational activities, community services, work experience.
- Students must write/ type an essay on plans for academic study, career path and goals, and any other information.
- Applicants must submit a Letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college/university.
The scholarship should be only used to pay academic requirements like tuition, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships motivate candidates to accomplish their goals by overcoming a hard time. The process of these scholarships is too simple. $1000 will be awarded to the students selected by the organization.
The submissions are currently being accepted till May 12, 2021, So kindly submit your application soon as possible to get the reward.