To find the new talents in the field of mathematics, the University of Northern Iowa is currently presenting competitive as well as beneficial scholarships. All incoming freshmen of the University of Northern Iowa can take advantage of these amazing funding opportunities which are made it possible for the academic year of 2020-2021.
These scholarships are meant to attract the most promising students from around the United States and encourage them to consider pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics at the University of Northern Iowa. These programmes will assist students to achieve success and make a difference in their both academic and personal lives.
The University of Northern Iowa is a well-established higher education institution that provides exceptional student life opportunities, supportive academic resources, best educational programmes and much more. It encourages its students to discover their passion and achieve their full potential. University of Northern Iowa’s students have opportunities to form relationships with not only their classmates but also their professors. At this institution, there are around 150 programmes available that help students acquire hands-on learning, unlock new skills and ideas.
|Organization||University of Northern Iowa|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
Who May Be Eligible?
All recipients of the scholarships are required to be:
- Incoming freshmen of University of Northern Iowa;
- Applicants must be majoring in mathematics.
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, entrants should admit to an approved course at the University of Northern Iowa by the deadline. All students who have successfully received an offer to study can send their application for a scholarship.
The University of Northern Iowa provides up to nine scholarships in mathematics. Award amount varies from one scholarship to another:
- Mathematics Alumni Scholarship – $2,500
- Glenn Boysen Endowed Scholarship – $517
- Irvin & Dorothy Brune Math Education Endowed Scholarship – $978
- Bonnie Litwiller Mathematics Teacher Endowed Scholarships – $5,000
- Fred W. Lott Scholarship in Mathematics – $3,174
- Nathan McCay Mathematics Scholarships – $4,750
- Charles and Dorothy McLeod Tubbs Mathematics Education Scholarships – $1,453
- Augusta Schurrer Scholarship – Math Excellence – $12,666
- STM/Mathematics Scholarships – Educational fund
Candidates are encouraged to apply by January 1, 2021.