Hard work pays off! Here’s the All-Star who is paying for your hard work. Through this scholarship, they want to reach the students who were adopted at the age of 13 years or more and are pursuing their education but entering as college freshmen at the age of 20 years or under. The award criteria are based on the academic performance of the students and their involvement in various fields.
Their mission is to help the students who are deserving and eagerly need financial support to the students. The program believes that helping others is a very easy call all we need to do is take the initiative towards such students with a pure heart. The scholarship is their small approach towards the students who require assistance for completing their academics.
UMPS CARE Charities was established by the compassion of Major League Baseball (MLB) umpires. The charities provide financial, in-kind, and emotional support for America’s youth and families in need. Since 2006, UMPS CARE provides VIP experiences to participants from youth-based organizations and military families, visits to pediatric hospitals, and college scholarships. Besides, the organization is also providing the scholarship to the families who need the finances.
Please go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||UMPS CARE Charities All-Star|
|Educational Level||Incoming freshmen|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||May 14, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Following is the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Applicant must submit the complete application as incomplete application will be considered invalid.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 scores or more.
- The candidate must be adopted at the age of 13 or above.
- Applicants must need financial support.
- Applicants must be college freshmen under the age of twenty.
How to Apply
Applicant must submit the valid application with all the appropriate documents attached to it before the deadline. Applicants must apply through the online mode without making any errors in it. Please do not submit any late applications.
The students must submit the enlisted documents along with the application to maintain the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Students must submit the complete application and the answer/ essay, which students themselves write.
- Students must submit three letters of recommendation focusing on the writer’s intelligence of the student’s achievements, improvements, and personal needs.
- One letter should be from the candidate’s Teacher/ administrator
- Second should be from the mentor, coach, etc. who played a significant role in the child’s life
- The third letter should be from the parents of the student
- Applicant must submit their most recent transcript and a copy of the 1st semester’s grades.
- Applicant must submit a copy of the Student Aid Report (FAFSA).
The awarded scholarship should only be made in use to pay the academic expenses of the student. The scholarship should not be consumed for other expenses other than tuition fees, fees, and other related expenses. These scholarships encourage the students to achieve their goals by overcoming hard work. The application procedure for this scholarship is too easy. The program is pleased to announce a scholarship worth $10,000 for one candidate.
All applicants are requested to apply before the due date of May 14, 2021.