The Trevor Coopersmith Urban Art Scholarship is for young and budding artists willing to pursue a career in the field. To file your application, you are required to submit a 500-words essay describing your goals and how the scholarship will help you achieve the same. Also, submit a portfolio consisting of high-resolution images/videos/ stills of your work. Please include the description of your images in the essay. Send the documents along with the signed contract to the official email address. The application is open from March 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021. Complete the application process before the deadline to be eligible for the scholarship.
Art is all about creativity. If you are creative enough to amaze the judges with your skills and talent, this scholarship is for you. The winning recipient will get educational funds to aid their education and related expenses. You will find no other opportunity like this to showcase your talent and get an amazing reward that can help you boost your career and achieve your goals. Complete your application as soon as possible to be that one lucky winner. All the best.
The Scholarship Foundation aims to help artistically driven students creatively benefit their community. The foundation awards $350 to one student every year to help them achieve success through proper education. They provide scholarships intending to provide the youth with hope for financial and educational support.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Urban art scholarship|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay and portfolio|
Who is Eligible?
All the budding artists and willing to pursue a career in the field are invited to file their candidature for the Trevor Coopersmith Urban Art Scholarship. The application is open from March 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, the candidate is required to follow the mentioned guidelines:
- You have to submit an essay in 500 words, including the following details:
- Provide your introduction and discuss your goals as an artist and potential barriers.
- Please describe your work as an artist and how it applies to the Urban Art Scholarship.
- Discuss in detail how the scholarship will benefit you and your community.
- Submit your portfolio, satisfying the following guidelines:
- The application must include 3 to 5 images/video/stills of your work.
- The content should be in high resolution, JPG, PNG, MOV, or DOCX file format.
- Please describe your portfolio contents in your essay.
- Do not include anything other than your work in the images.
- Open and print the contract.
- Sign the contract.
- Send all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The scholarship will help you aid your education with their funds. This is the opportunity for you to prove your skills and each a grant to reduce the burden of fees and have a better future for yourself. Art is all about creativity. Present your creative skills and earn the funds for the achievement of your dreams.
The application is open from March 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021.