Patrick Woolley is inviting high-school graduates, undergraduates and graduates from around the United States to file their candidature for the 2021 Healthy Community Scholarship. The scholarship aims to help students to pursue their educational goals and lighten their financial burden. All the candidates of the US accredited college or universities with a minimum of 3.0 GPA are eligible for the scholarship. To apply, the candidates need to submit an official transcript, an updated resume and a 500-word statement identifying the candidate and their past and future dedication to healthy communities and sustainable initiatives. The personal statement should clarify how the candidate would use their continued education to champion accessible health– and local- activities program. All the applications should be submitted before May 31, 2021, for consideration.
The scholarship will be awarded to that one student who encourages sustainable and local health initiatives in their own community. The winning recipient will get the reward of $1000 which can be further used to aid their education. The expense of education has been consistently increasing in the country. Patrick Woolley, with this scholarship, aims to help students to pursue their dream. The company believes that no student should be barred from their right to get a good education. Therefore, with this scholarship, they wish to support students’ education. The reward can be used for multiple purposes. Winning the scholarship will help candidate pursue their dreams.
Patrick Woolley has been a criminal defence attorney for over a decade. He believes in fighting for the of his clients and focusing on the individual concerns of each person. His name has been included in various esteemed lists such as the National Academy of criminal defence Attorneys Top 10 Under 40, Association of America’s Top Lawyers top 100, etc. Mr Woolley also attends the Annual Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Conferences, as well as the Annual Virginia Indigent Defense Commission Conferences.
Table of Contents
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Educational Level||High school graduates, undergraduates and graduates|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2021|
|Requirements||Resume, minimum 3.0 GPA, transcript and an essay|
Who May be Eligible?
To be eligible for the 2021 Healthy Communities Scholarship, the candidate must qualify the mentioned criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled on a course of study at any accredited community or junior college, or an undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. High school graduates or GED holders who are about to start their college are also eligible.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA or above.
- The applicants must possess a strong commitment to help others and be able to describe personal examples of the time when they have encouraged sustainable and local health initiatives in their own country.
How to Apply?
The applicant has to submit the stated documents for applying:
- Resume with updated contact information.
- A 500-word essay identifying the candidate and their past and future dedication to healthy communities and sustainable initiatives. The personal statement should clarify how the candidate would use their continued education to champion accessible health- and local- activities program.
- An up-to-date official transcript from the candidates’ current college. Unofficial transcripts are also acceptable.
Send the complete list of documents in one email with the subject line: ‘(applicant’s first name and last name) – 2021 healthy communities scholarship’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winning this scholarship will provide the recipient with a reward of $1000 which can be used to aid the educational expenses. The cost of education has been persistently increasing. This scholarship aims to help reduce that burden by sharing their part of duty. This is a great chance to pursue your dreams. The amount can be beneficial to the winners in many ways.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is May 31, 2021. Submit all the documents to email@example.com before the deadline for consideration of candidature.