If you are having plans of enrolling in the Evergreen State College, then forget about your financial stress. The Evergreen State College is pleased to provide for your education and help you to achieve success. Evergreen State College is happily offering its exceptional scholarships to the students and make their journey happening. The eligibility criteria for each Scholarship differs considering your test scores, region and educational level or financial needs other factors. Fellows should be an incoming freshman student having a good academic standing to be eligible.
The Evergreen State College is committed to improving the quality of education, and the college knows the standard of living depends by educating people, and for making their education simple and affordable for all the students despite irrespective of their backgrounds, the college has created these scholarships. The college is dedicated to providing deserving students and help them most of their careers. The college knows the difficulties of students, and for making education easy, there are financial aids.
The Evergreen State College is successful in offering amazing academic programs to the students at affordable costs who are thriving for success. The college provides an amazing number of educational programs in varying majors and minors. The student-faculty ratio of the college is comparatively low. Different financial scholarships by Evergreen State College make their education accessible for students from any background. The college has a rich history of creating leaders inspiring world.
Explore the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Evergreen State College|
|Educational Level||Incoming freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, FAFSA and WAFSA|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility criteria for each program may be different. Check some mandatory requirements:
- Fellows must be an incoming freshman student having a good academic record to be eligible.
How to Apply
Fellows must apply for the admission at the Evergreen State College first. Applicants must not forget to provide all the additional materials that verify their excellence and eligibility for the program they are willing to apply. Most of these scholarships do not need any separate application; the admission application is automatically considered as the scholarship application. Candidates should submit the FAFSA and WAFSA and do not forget the deadlines for admission and another material submission.
- Admission application with FAFSA and WAFSA must be submitted.
Benefits of different programs are different; some are mentioned below:
- 1st Sergeant (1SG) Samuel E. Avera Scholarship: Amount: $1,615.
- AmeriCorps Service Award: $1,800.
- Byron and Bernice Youtz Memorial Scholarship: $2,870.
- Charles and Barbara McCann Scholarship: $5,203.
- Chastain/Barnett Scholarship: $5,535.
- Daniel Ira Klein Memorial Scholarship: $5,453.
- David L. Hitchens Scholarship in Honor of Frances Marie Rasmussen: $4,325.
- DREAMership Scholarship: $5,000.
- Evergreen Foundation Graduate Awards: $8,750.
- Evergreen Graduate Fellowship Trust: $7,340.
- JUNO Scholarship: $5,713.
- Les Purce Scholarship: $5,238.
Applications are being accepted by the college, so start your process as soon as possible to be the one for these scholarships. The deadline for admission is March 1, 2021.