Tableau Conference is a global, interactive event that unites the world’s largest data community. This year, the Tableau Conference is offering 2021 sweepstakes for individuals to register and win some exciting awards. This is your chance to register for Tableau Conference between September 13 and October 24 and you will be entered for a chance to win all kinds of extraordinary prizes from cool Tableau gear, to books that’ll assist you up to your data game. The following sweepstakes are open to only legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older. All entries must be received during the Entry Period in order to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
The scholarship committee will randomly pick out winners from all eligible entries received. The winners will be divided into six categories of five winners each and be awarded different prizes. The potential winners will be notified of their championship via email. The sponsor will not be answerable for any potential prize notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by any potential winner for any reason. In order to receive a prize, the winner may be asked to provide a delivery address and sign a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law). The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Being the market leader in today’s business industry, the Tableau Conference provides a stage that makes it simpler for individuals to explore and analyze information, and quicker to find and share experiences that can change organizations and the world. All that TC does is driven by their main goal to assist individuals with seeing and get information first hand regardless of whether they’re an examiner, information researcher, understudy, teacher, director, or business client. From association through cooperation, Tableau is the most impressive, secure, and adaptable start to finish investigation stage.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Contest Deadline||October 24, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- The contest is open to legal residents in the 50 United States of America who are 18 years of age or older or who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry.
- Employees, contractors, consultants, officers, directors, and agentsand their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households, whether related or not, of Sponsor, its parent, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, promotional partners, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers are not eligible to participate.
- Employees or officials of any government entity are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
- Companies and individuals outside of the Eligibility Area are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
How to Apply?
To enter the contest, the interested individuals have to register for Tableau Conference 2021 on tableau.com/events/conference by creating an account and login in.
The applications submitted by you will be reviewed and judged by the scholarship committee and out of all, the thirty most deserving candidates will be selected as the winners of the following scholarship. The winners will be awarded the following prizes:
- Fivewinners will each receive 1 Tableau Tumbler
- Fivewinners will each receive 1 copy of The Big Book of Dashboards: Visualizing Your Data Using Real-World Business Scenarios
- Five winners will each receive 1 copy of How to Build Inspired Analytics Communities
- Fivewinners will each receive 1 Aquathump Speaker
- Fivewinners will each receive 1 Classic Dad Tableau hat
- Fivewinners will each receive 1 Data Love T-shirt
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is October 24, 2021 No applications will be considered after this date.