Believing in God and want to dedicate your whole career by becoming a Parishioners is a great thing. Here is an excellent opportunity for you to get rewarded for your active participation by Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society in Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church. They are more interested in helping the Parishioners by providing essay scholarships to them.
The Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society award two $500 scholarships to High School Senior Parishioners, who are active and are working whole heartily towards God’s dedication in Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church or their mission, St. Rose of Lima. They are well aware of the Parishioners’ needs and the difficulties they face during their experience. That is why Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society are taking the initiative to reduce the burden of their educational expenses.
The Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society are known for supporting and spreading peace and worship in society. Society is supporting its members in every possible way. From education to spiritual, all necessary support is given by the church. They understand the materialistic and mental needs of the people.
Table of Contents
Have a look at the following criteria to know the description for the scholarship;
|Organization||Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||2|
|City||St. Rose of Lima|
|Application Status||April 7, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly check the requirements of being eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be High School Senior Parishioners who are active in Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church or their mission, St. Rose of Lima, to be eligible.
- The applicants’ criteria for selection will be based on application, activeness in a parish, and service to the parish.
- Applications and documents sent after the deadline date will not be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The application should be turned in, a sealed envelope. Applicant should send the application on Addressed to Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society: Attention Scholarship Committee. The application should be mailed to email@example.com or hand-delivered to the parish office. Late submissions will not be accepted by society.
Following are the Requirements of the list of documents that need to be attached along with the application:
- The applicant should send the Completed Application
- The applicant should write an essay(one page, typed, 1-inch margins, double spaced, 12-point font) on Topic: How my faith and service in my parish have influenced me.
The scholarship will reduce the load of the expenses of Parishioner. The amount should be only used to pay the costs like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other requirements. This scholarship encourages and increases the Parishioner to achieve their goals and overcome obstacles.
This Sts. Peter and Paul Altar Society accept applications till April 7, 2021, so begin your process soon to obtain one of these scholarships.