Want to be a healthcare worker and need financial help to complete your education? Healthcare Education is making efforts for students from Western Treasure Valley seeking education and a medical field career. They are well aware of the need for Healthcare workers in the future, especially during pandemics, and that is why they are taking care of them since their student period. By providing scholarships to them and reducing their financial burden.
They aim at supporting deserving students through this scholarship. The Healthcare Education Scholarships dreams big and is willing to help young minds ready to study in the medical profession. The foundation believes in a bright future for medical students and their requirements daily. Healthcare Education Scholarships are making it possible for having healthcare without any worries for the students.
Healthcare Education is one of the prominent organizations dedicated to the growth of society. The organization provide various scholarships to deserving students ranging from $500 to $1000. The rewards will be named Dr Weese-Holy Rosary Scholarships two awards, David Bates Scholarship was started in memory of a beloved former colleague, Sister Kay Marie Scholarship. The awards will be renewable for up to four years. Students need to re-apply each year.
Go through the below table for more detailed information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Medical student|
|Number of Awards||5|
|City||Western Treasure Valley|
|Application Status||April 9, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Requirements for each program are different. Check some compulsory requirements:
- The candidate should be a medical student or plan to get into medical in Western Treasure Valley.
- Should be enrolled as a student or planning to be enrolled in a college or university in a “critical healthcare need’ field. The healthcare field includes nursing, surgical technology, CNA (certified nursing assistant), MA (medical assistant), phlebotomist, or medical lab technician.
- Applicant must be living in the surrounding areas of Ontario, Fruitland, Payette, Nyssa, Vale, Parma, Adrian, New Plymouth, Weiser, or Emmett.
- Commit to healthcare-related employment in the Western Treasure Valley after graduation.
How to Apply
All the candidates should go through the list of scholarships and verify the program’s eligibility they are willing to apply to. Fill the application with all the necessities and supporting documents. Completed applications should be submitted to the following address or emailed:
Saint Alphonsus Ontario Foundation
351 SW 9th Street | Ontario, OR 97914
- Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation
- Along with the application, candidates may be asked to provide letters of recommendation and a short essay of (250 to 300 words) to the application committee addressing each of the following:
- What field of healthcare the applicant is interested in
- Why the applicant is choosing that field
- Why the applicant believes it is essential to give back to his or her community.
The benefits vary according to scholarship. These scholarships will reduce the burden of medical students living in Ontario, Fruitland, Payette, Nyssa, Vale, Parma, Adrian, New Plymouth, Weiser, or Emmett. The amount should only be used for paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements.
The Healthcare Education Scholarships are accepting applications; April 9, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.