SODEXO Stop Hunger Foundation feels honoured to inform students that they accept applications for the 2021 Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships. The Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships are intended to perceive and remunerate the extraordinary understudies who are taking the initiative to battle hunger in their networks across the United States. The purpose behind the following scholarship is not only to appraise students who are doing it but also to encourage and inspire others to come forward and serve this kind of mission. Applications for the following scholarship will close on December 5, 2021. Winners will be informed in March 2022, and a rundown of the winners will be posted on www.HelpStopHunger.origin June.
As for qualification, all candidates who are enrolled at a certified instructive foundation (kindergarten through graduate school) in the United States are qualified to enter the scholarship. All candidates should be ages between 5-25 and meet the age prerequisite by October 5, 2021. All candidates have been exhibited ongoing obligation to their community by performing neglected volunteer services affecting hunger in the United States within the most recent year. All candidates should be residents or permanent inhabitants of the United States who dwell in the adjacent United States, Alaska, and Hawaii as it were. For further information, read the complete article.
At Sodexo, they believe that all youngsters deserve access to adequate good food consistently so they can learn, play and flourish. That is the reason, in 1996, they made their Stop Hunger drive and, in 1999, dispatched the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation, a non-revenue driven association. Their main goal is to guarantee each youngster in the U.S. grows up with trustworthy admittance to enough nutritious food to empower them to lead a sound, useful life.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||Stop Hunger Foundation|
|Number of Awards||5|
|Contest Deadline||December 5, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is as follows:
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (kindergarten through graduate school) in the United States.
- All applicants must be ages 5-25 and meet the age requirement by October 5, 2021.
- All applicants must have demonstrated an ongoing commitment to their community by performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States within the last 12 months.
- All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States who reside in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii only.
- Volunteer services performed by the applicant must help non-family members.
- If the applicant is selected as a potential national Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship recipient, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student’s parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
- Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for tuition and related fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses at an accredited post-secondary education institution.
- Employees of Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation and Sodexo, Inc. are not eligible to receive an award, but family members who are not employees of Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation or Sodexo, Inc. may apply.
How to Apply?
All eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official site and following the procedure step by step of the application form, and submitting all the necessary documents asked along with it.
After reviewing all the submissions, the five best candidates might be chosen and be selected as the winners of the scholarship and be granted the scholarship money of $5,000.
The applications for this particular scholarship will close on December 5, 2021. Any entries received later this date will not be considered.