How challenging the financial burden can be for a student in pursuing higher studies. Keeping this in mind, The 42 Networks team has decided to offer “42 Networks scholarship” to US students.
The award is applicable for those students who are in colleges or universities and planning on attending college or graduate school in the nearest future.
42 Networks PBN Building Services is a networking site which works online to save your time and money with our PBN services all in one solution. It helps to run your business through powerful networks.
Who May Eligible
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in university/college.
- Students must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- All the aspirants must have a 3.0+ GPA
- Participants must be a citizen of the United States of America.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for this program through the given steps:
- Participants need to write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “5 Effective Ways to Motivate Your Marketing Team”.
- Candidates should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- All the students make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
The team of 42 Networks will offer scholarship worth $1000 to one successful individual.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted on or before December 31st, 2019.