SpdLoad is seeking applications for its currently open scholarship program. The award is a valuable contribution made towards a student’s higher education by which he or she can fulfil his/her dream and goals with some less burden of financial aids.
The high school juniors or seniors continuing as full-time undergraduates in fall 2020 are eligible to apply for this program. The applicants planning to attend or attending an accredited four-year college or university within the United States are also applicable.
The SpdLoad was started in 2013 and also known as a World-Class Software Development for Startups. It has developed a methodology, established a network of investors, and built a professional web and mobile app.
Who May Eligible?
Applicants must take a look over the requirements needed to qualify the program:
- Must be a high school junior or senior or college or university student continuing as a full-time undergraduate in fall 2020
- Must plan to attend or currently attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Europe with a major in management or related field
- Must be a full-time student with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Apart from this, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for management and software development.
How to Apply
The scholarship application form can be found on the same main page of the scholarship and should be filled by the eligible students to get considered.
- Must fill the online application form
- Must upload a current CV and a certificate of enrollment in a college or university (if applicable).
- Must submit a two-page description of a new mobile product that you will be excited to create. Describe the high-level requirements, business logic and “killer features”.
- Or write a 1,500-word essay describing what you believe to be the next most impactful innovation in the world of entertainment products.
SpdLoad is distributing an annual $1,000 scholarship to one ambitious scholar.
The applications are open to apply till 18th December 2020.