Sony Electronics Inc. has announced Sony Electronics Inc. Product Registration Sweepstakes. All US citizens are eligible to apply. This year’s 2021 sweepstake has been levelled up, with cash prizes almost doubling from the previous one. Residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state or district and live in the United States or the District of Columbia are eligible to enter the sweepstakes. Registrations are now open for this exciting competition attracting thousands of participants every day!
The Sony Electronics Inc. Product Registration Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2021, at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time. Entries submitted before the Sweepstakes Entry Period’s start date will be disqualified. The chances of winning in the sweepstake will solely depend on the number of eligible entries received, so make sure you fill out your entries carefully and as soon as possible.
Sony Electronics Inc. manufactures audio-visual equipment. Televisions, compact cameras, camcorders, personal stereos, flash media devices, home audio and film, digital picture frames, portable audio, and handheld multimedia products are among the company’s many products. Sony Electronics provides facilities all around the world to bring about more consumer-friendly tech and make it more accessible to the consumers, the organization has launched this sweepstake.
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Organization||Sony Electronics Inc|
|Number of Awards||1|
Who May Be Eligible
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria to take part in the xxx competition:
- They must be lawful citizens of the following locations who are at least eighteen years old or have reached the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry:
- The fifty (50) states and the District of Columbia, minus territories
- Except for the province of Québec, Canada employees, officers, and directors of Sony Electronics Inc., The A-Team L.L.C., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, associates, manufacturers, ads, marketing, and development agencies, any firms who are promotional participants or prize providers, Webmasters, and Web suppliers, and immediate family, identified as partner, parents, children, and relatives, and people living in the same house as them are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the competition, the interested candidates are required to fill an online form. To get the application form and the details regarding the same, please Click Here. There are two ways to do this:
(a) Online: To register a previously acquired Sony Electronics Product with a correct model number as recognize device registration Web site US consumers go to www.sony.com/register or Canadian customers go to www.sony.ca/register and follow the directions.
(b) By Mail: To enter without buying or registering a Qualifying Product, mail a 3×5 card with your first and last name, full mailing address (street, location, state, zip code / postal code), telephone number, email address (if available), and date of birth legibly written on it to:
- Sony Electronics Digital Registration Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1468, Social Circle, GA 30025, if you are a US citizen.
- If you are a Canadian citizen, submit your entry to Sony Electronics Digital Registration Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 250-TAT02, Pickering, ON, L1V2R4.
The winners of the sweepstake will receive the following prizes: One $2,000 Visa Gift Card will be given away and $8,000 in total prize money. The winners can make use of these prizes from the Sony Electronics Inc. Product Registration Sweepstakes for various daily use and it can in many ways make your financial burdens lesser.
The applications are currently open. To be considered for this sweepstake, please send your entries by then.