Sonlight is offering annual College Scholarship for the students seeking assistance to achieve a college education. Sonlight offers scholarships based on two different criteria that are, Green Criteria and Blue Criteria. Students intending to begin college in the fall after graduating high school and have Sonlight Program are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The purpose of introducing the Sonlight Scholarship is to support graduating high school desiring to pursue a college education. Education is a very important aspect; unfortunately, it is expensive, because of this scholarship aims to grant financial benefits to the students. The benefits granted by the scholarship will allow them to avail education and achieve success.
Sonlight is a complete, Christian literature-rich home school curriculum developed for students from preschool through high school. A Sonlight education is built around great stories and the best materials available today. The fully-planned curriculum uses a variety of educational resources to deliver an engaging and complete education.
The given table shall furnish more details regarding the scholarship to the entrant:
|Educational Level||College students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||December 1, 2020|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must refer to the eligibility requirements to apply for the Sonlight Scholarship-
- The applicant must intend to begin college in the fall after graduating high school.
- The applicant must be a resident of the United States.
- The applicants must have purchased and used a minimum of five (5) full Sonlight Curriculum History / Bible / Literature programs.
How to Apply?
Applicants applying for the Sonlight Scholarship must first download the application form. Further, the applicant must complete the application form adequately, and all the required details must be entered with concern. The applicant must make submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Sonlight Curriculum Foundation ATTN: Scholarship Committee 8042 South Grant Way Littleton, CO 80122.
The Sonlight Scholarship will award students under Green Criteria and Blue Criteria.
- The scholarship will award four scholars under Green Criteria a two $2,500/year and two $1,000/year four-year scholarships.
- The scholarship will award up to 9 scholars under Blue Criteria a one $5,000/year, two $2,500/year, and six $1,000/year four-year scholarships.
The application deadline for the Sonlight Scholarship is December 1, 2020. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.