Inoxoft is delighted to announce that they offering a great possibility for high school seniors, college students, and university freshers to apply and win the software engineering scholarship. Inoxoft believes education to be one of the most important human needs and a tool for the development of contemporary society today. Education is a human right for all of us throughout life, it should be accessible and of high quality. However, it is still not available for everyone and numerous people can’t afford it. Therefore, to make this possible and to make this world a better place, Inoxoft decided to support smart and dedicated students and give them the possibility to win the following scholarship.
Inoxoft values education and people’s passion for knowledge and curiosity. So the mission of the scholarship program is to offer an IT scholarship for students with the help of which they will be able to achieve their professional goals and promote wider respect for the learning process in general. We offer a $1000 scholarship for software engineering education to the most talented student as an encouragement to spend the grant for self-education purposes, obtain valuable knowledge and new skills necessary for future career growth. The scholarship team will manually review each application form submitted and the winner will be announced after the deadline date. The deadline for the scholarship submission is October 22nd and the winner will be announced on November 5th.
Inoxoft is an international software development company located in Philadelphia (the USA), Lviv (Ukraine), and Tel Aviv (Israel) that also supports scholarships for IT students. They have successfully built and implemented a range of great software products for clients all over the world and now they are excited to announce the first Inoxoft software development scholarship for talented and motivated young people interested in science, engineering, innovative and emerging technologies. Scholarships for information technology students allow smart and tech-savvy generations to be a step closer to conquering their ambitions.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||High school seniors, college students, and university freshers|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||October 22, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- Be currently a high school senior, college student, or a first-year university student in the USA. (International students studying at local universities are eligible to apply).
- Pursue a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Business Administration or a degree that is closely related to the STEM field.
- Maintain a strong academic performance (minimum composite SAT score of 1400 or ACT score of 25, a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale).
- Be passionate about education and technologies.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to fill out the application form given on the scholarship portal and write a unique essay of 1200+ words on one of the following topiсs:
- How can technology affect the development of higher education in the world?
- What technological future awaits the world’s educational institutions?
- E-learning or offline learning? Are our online educational technologies worth it?
- What will our education technologies be like in 2050?
- How is educational technology disrupting the e-learning industry?
The applications submitted by you will be reviewed and judged by the scholarship committee and out of all, the most deserving and talented candidate will be selected as the winner of the following scholarship. The winner will be awarded a one-time scholarship amount of up to $1,000.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is October 22, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.