Russell and Lazarus has introduced the Safety Scholarship for College Students,2021. Every year, the company awards scholarship to the outstanding video essay that explains how lawyers make the world a better place for a U.S. college student. This opportunity will help provide financial aid to hard and dedicated law students. Applications are open to any individual who is enrolled on a law school during the 2021 academic year. So, if you are a law student who is creating waves of change and in need of financial assistance, make sure you apply for this scholarship.
The Safety Scholarship for College Students,2021, aims to give a college student financial assistance, encourage students to investigate the role of personal injury lawyers in reducing risks, assisting others who have been injured, and inspiring people worldwide to learn about consumer protection. It also encourages students to seek a legal profession in either area. If the recipient is still enrolled, the grant will be charged directly to the school to cover the costs of tuition, fees, books, and supplies for the winner. If the recipient is under the age of 18, the scholarship will not be given out until the winner has enrolled in a post-secondary educational school.
Russell and Lazarus APC is a Law Firm based in California. Their driving philosophy is to always put our clients’ best interests first. With over 30 years of experience, they have served thousands of clients in San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, and Riverside Counties in California on various types of cases.
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Organization||Russell and Lazarus|
|Educational Level||High school and college students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||August 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
In order to be qualified for the Safety Scholarship for College Students,2021, the applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Entrants must be either enrolled in high school or college and plan to seek some form of the post-secondary degree to be eligible for the contest. Previous scholarship recipients are ineligible, but previous contestants who did not win are welcome to enter again with new entries. Wherever legal restrictions or prohibitions apply, this offer is void.
- Anyone who works for the Sponsor as a temporary or permanent employee, as well as their family members, is ineligible to participate.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in registering for the Safety Scholarship for College Students,2021 must fill out online registration forms available at the organisation’s website. Click here to view the online application. You can follow the following instructions to do the needful:
- Create a one- or two-minute video demonstrating how lawyers contribute to a better society. Applicants should speak in plain English and be truthful.
- Create a YouTube channel for the video and post it there.
- Include this link https://www.russellandlazarus.com/defense-scholarship-for-law-students in the overview of the video Russell & Lazarus Safety Scholarship Contest.
- Share your video on our Facebook page as well as your own.
- OR submit a 1,000–1,500-word article to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing how lawyers make the planet a better environment.
The winner of the Contest will receive a $1,000 scholarship to use against tuition, fees, books, and supplies at any post-secondary educational programme or institution (including universities, community colleges, or technical schools) that awards a degree or diploma. The recipient acknowledges that the Sponsor cannot ensure that the scholarship will be accepted by the winner’s post-secondary educational school and that they will be asked to choose one or more additional post-secondary institutions to receive the scholarship.
The applications are open till August 15, 2021. To be considered for this scholarship, please send your entries by then.