The Fallen Officers is happily announcing their Robert L. Zore Scholarship for the year 2021. The Fallen Officers support Robert L. Zore Foundation, and so, they’ve come forth with this scholarship offer for Collier and Lee County. This scholarship is initiated to provide support to the students of Collier or Lee County high school senior or full time college students. Students who wish to pursue their career in Criminal Justice have an excellent opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship aims to provide financial help to the students whose parents are current or retired law enforcement and wish to pursue a degree in Criminal Justice. This scholarship will assist them with their finance. Students can carry out their educational expenses with the amount of scholarship. This will reduce the financial burden that they carry on their shoulders. With no burden of finance, students can concentrate on their education and achieve their goals without any obstacles.
The Fallen Officers is a non-profit organization that honorably supports fallen officers’ families and communities across the United States. Their objective is to Honor The Sacrifice of our fallen, remember their families, and unite the community with law enforcement. The Fallen Officers provide financial support by granting funds and offering scholarships to students from the family of Fallen Officers across the U.S.
Table of Contents
Applicants can check the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||The Fallen Officers|
|Educational Level||High school seniors and college students|
|Subjects||Criminal justice, law or public safety|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Requirement||Application, one or more letters of recommendation, transcript, FAFSA|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility criteria for the Robert L. Zore Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicants must be a Collier or Lee County high school senior or full time college student.
- Candidates who are the son or daughter of a sworn officer working for any law enforcement agency within the geographical boundaries of Collier County and Lee County or retired are eligible for the scholarships.
- Fellows must be planning to or currently majoring in criminal justice, law or public safety at an accredited college or university.
- Students with a 2.5 minimum grade point average are eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the Robert L. Zore Scholarship, applicants must fill out the information on the form. The Fallen Officers scholarship committee will contact selected candidates with more information about the application. Selected applicants must submit all the documents before the deadline. Students are requested to follow the deadlines strictly.
- Applicants must submit a copy of a certified high school transcript that contains the GPA of the student.
- Candidates must submit two letters of recommendation. One recommendation letter must be from a guidance counselor, and the second letter from the applicant’s teacher.
- Fellows must attach a brief biographical essay about themselves. This essay should contain the critical achievements you want the scholarship committee to consider while selecting.
- Students must attach their current photograph with the application.
Winners will be awarded the Robert L. Zore Scholarship worth $1,000. The scholarship programs help students pay for their educational needs and other mandatory requirements. These scholarships encourage students to focus on their academics. The scholarship reduces the financial stress of the students, helping them excel in their careers.
Applications are currently open. Start the process as soon as possible to be accepted.