Are you planning to study HVACR at the college/postsecondary level in the 2021- 2022 school year, and you have enrolled in an HVACR training program at an institutionally accredited school. Here is an excellent opportunity for you to complete your goal through Rees Scholarship Foundation. Rees Scholarship Foundation is taking the initiative towards the students who are interested in HVAC. They believe in the bright future of the students and the community.
Its mission is to assist with the education, recruitment, and competency of future HVACR and water heating technicians. By rewarding scholarships to the brightest students enrolled in an accredited technical school or college, the Rees Foundation will help the most talented candidates enter the HVACR and water heating industry and support AHRI members by enhancing industry expertise. This scholarship will help the students to improve industrial performance and trading in their country. Their Vision is Rees Scholarship Foundation aims to increase HVACR and water heating industry employees’ professional qualifications by promoting careers in the industry and more excellent technical expertise through education.
Since 2003 the Rees Scholarship Foundation has awarded more than $1,000,000 to over 640 deserving students. Every year the foundation awards scholarships of up to $2,000 each to qualified students accepted in an HVACR program at an accredited institution. They are taking a great initiative towards the students to help them through these scholarships and reduce their burden; This organization is taking a significant step to brighten the students’ future.
Kindly go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Rees Scholarship Foundation|
|Educational Level||College and university students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please see the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- Any candidate attending graduation, college, or university and is involved in enrollment HVACR training program at an institutionally accredited school is eligible for this scholarship.
- The fellows should submit the complete application online
- Students must apply before the due date
- The applicant must be a veteran enrolled in an HVACR training program at an institutionally accredited school.
- The candidate will be a judge on the academic performance, leadership skills, and involvement in community service
- Candidate Must be currently enrolled in an HVACR or General Construction program
- Students Must be planning to study HVACR at the college/postsecondary level in the 2021- 2022 school year
How to Apply
Applicants must submit all the required documents with the application. Applicants may now submit their Rees Scholarship application and transcript online through the website. If the school cannot submit an official electronic transcript, kindly have them send a sealed official transcript to us via mail to the address: Clifford H. “Ted” Rees, Jr. Scholarship Foundation 2311 Wilson Boulevard Suite 400 Arlington, VA 22201 ATTN: Sue Perez.
The supporting documents required to attach with the application may vary according to the application candidate is applying; they are as follow:
- Completed application form (Background questions, 500-word essay, and two recommendation letters)
- Official transcripts (from high school, college, or university) sealed or provided directly by the school
- Fellows Must submit a letter of recommendation from their HVACR instructor
- Candidate Must submit a current resume with their application
These scholarships will help the students in reducing their burden of educational expenses. The amount should be occupied for expenses like paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. This scholarship will increase the students’ interest in their studies and help them improve their living. These scholarships motivate students to achieve their goals overcoming all obstacles through literacy.
They are accepting the application till Fall Semester Applications: October 1 and Spring Semester Applications: June 1, so begin your process soon to be eligible to receive this opportunity