The Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics is inviting students to complete their studies with some less financial burdens with the help of its Petrie-Flom Student Fellowship. The awards are made available for all Harvard graduate students who will be enrolled at the university during the fellowship year.
The program aims to support Harvard graduate students who are interested in studying independent scholarly projects which are related to health law policy, biotechnology, and bioethics. The foundation will hand over a decent amount for recipient higher education.
The Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy was founded in 2005 by a gift from Joseph H. Flom or the Carroll and Milton Petrie Foundation. The Center’s founding mission is to promote interdisciplinary analysis and legal scholarship in these fields.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates must meet up with the below criteria to apply for the fellowship program:
- The program is available to all graduate students who want to start their one-year study program at any accredited university in the United States.
- Open to all Harvard graduate students who will be enrolled at the university during the fellowship year and who are committed to undertaking a significant research project and fulfilling other program requirements.
- All graduate students, including those in one-year programs, we encourage those who are in multi-year programs to wait until after their first year to apply.
- Students enrolled in the JD program at Harvard Law School will not be accepted for the fellowship during their 1L year.
How to Apply
To apply for the fellowship, applicants can email their complete applications along with the documents at email@example.com before the deadline. Students are asked to submit all of their credentials and information as incomplete forms will be no longer accepted by the firm.
- A curriculum vitae
- A proposal which is telling the research and writing project you intend to study in 1500 word.
- A digital copy of the most current transcript.
The program will award each fellow a $1,500 stipend, paid at the end of the academic year. The granted amount will help deserving and passionate students in accomplishing their higher and quality education without facing any difficulties.
The applications will be accepted until 5 pm on Friday, August 14, 2020, for the fellowship program.