Are you studying Ph.D. or Doctoral in the social sciences or law? Then, here is an excellent opportunity for you. The students pursuing a Ph.D. at or Doctoral are welcome to apply for the Academy Scholarship Program organized by the Harvard University.
The Scholars Program is initiated to identify and financially support the excellent students at the potential careers of working excellently in the social sciences or law fields. It enhances the skills of deserving students with all the financial and materialistic requirements to make more progress.
Harvard University is the world’s topmost university; millions of students struggle to get in university programs with extreme value all around the globe. Senior Harvard University faculty members prove to be the needed mentors to the Academy Scholars to help and support through their research and other activities.
Who May Be Eligible?
To apply for the scholarship go through the below criteria:
- This scholarship is open only to recent Ph. D. (or comparable professional school degree) students and doctoral candidates in social sciences or law fields.
- The students who are pursuing a Ph.D. should have completed their training routine and be good at completing their theses before applying for the grant.
How to Apply
All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, should be submitted online as pdf documents in the application form. The online application is only available through the homepage of The Harvard Academy’s official website.
- A cover letter that reflects the applicant’s academic field, country, or region of specialization and advanced research topic should be submitted.
- Latest updated CV or resume with the including a list of publications
- Research proposal of 2500 word maximum); that includes the intellectual objectives, planned methodological and disciplinary work should be submitted.
- A copy of the Ph.D. program transcript is mandatory.
- Three letters of recommendation should be uploaded through the application form in the PDF.
The talented winners will get a scholarship as an annual stipend of $70,000. And if the candidate is selected before earning the Ph.D., then the student will receive a yearly wage of $31,000 until he or she is awarded the PhD
The deadline to submit the application is October 1, 2020.