The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) has announced that they are accepting the application for The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) Scholarship. The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) helps students grow their interest in the beef, dairy and veal industry. Applicants must be a member of Pennsylvania Junior Cattlemen’s Association, or students whose parents are members of the association are eligible for the scholarship.
The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) started this scholarship to help students with their educational expenses and reduce financial stress. This scholarship allows students pursuing agriculture to focus on their studies. The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) understands the importance of education and has started this scholarship to help its students.
The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) is one of the leading association of Pennsylvania, which is deliberately focusing on the growth of Cattlemen’s. The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association (PCA) aims to increase the number of students involved in agriculture programs and help them with financial benefits.
Applicants must check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Organization||The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association|
|Educational Level||High school seniors or students enrolled in 2 or 4 years graduation program|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, one letter of recommendation, transcript, Brief answers to the questions mentioned below.|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility criteria for the 2021 Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association Scholarship are mentioned below:
- Applicants must be a member of Pennsylvania Junior Cattlemen’s Association, or students whose parents are members of the association are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a 2 or 4 years graduation program or should be high school seniors.
- Applicants with a keen interest in beef, dairy and/or veal industry and pursuing education in agriculture are eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can fill the scholarship form, attach the required documents and mail it on the following address:
- Michele Brown PCA Scholarship Committee 206 Kunkel’s Dahl Rd Kempton, Pa 19529. Applicants must submit all the essential details and documents without any negligence. The Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association will not accept any late or incomplete scholarship applications.
- Applicants must fill the form and enter all the details correctly.
- Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation. This letter should be from a professional such as a professor, employee or a mentor. Letter from a family member or a friend will not be accepted.
- Applicants must describe and attach the following activities:
- List cattle and/or agricultural organizations
- Future plans
- Applicants must attach answers to the following questions with the application. The answers to the questions should be brief and should represent the thoughts of the applicant. Applicants are requested to not attach more than three pages for the problem.
- What positive effect has agriculture had upon your life?
- Explain why you decided upon your continuing education choice (i.e., the primary course of study, etc.)?
- Identify and briefly discuss a current issue impacting the beef, dairy and/or veal industries. – Offer suggestions to prepare the industries for the issue discussed.
- How will the U.S. Beef industry look in 10 years?
- How will your academic, extracurricular and community activities prepare you for a role in the beef, dairy and/or veal industry both now, and in the future you described in question #4?
2021 Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association Scholarship will help students with their academic fees. This scholarship will reduce the financial stress of the students and help them build better careers. The amount should only be used to defray the educational costs like fees, books and other needs.
Scholarship applications for 2021 Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association are currently open. Applications will close on March 1, 2021. Application posts must be postmarked on or before Monday, March 1, 2021.