PCCEO is happily introducing students to their amazing scholarship programs. Applicants living in Peoria County enrolled in accredited college or university in Illinois are welcomed to apply for Community Services Block Grant Scholarships. This grant proves to be of immense benefit to the students struggling in completing their academics.
Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity is offering awards to the scholars enrolled in community service programs to help them in their educational expenses. The requirements and the process to win rewards are kept straightforward to earn decent funds.
Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity (PCCEO) became the official agency in February 1966. It was authorized by the federal government to administer and operate ‘community action programs in Peoria. Over the years as the organization developed, it received a grant to conduct special housing programs and to establish planning and development components.
Who May Be Eligible?
Below are the eligibility requirements to apply for the grant:
- Applicant must be enrolled in accredited college or university in Illinois to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Peoria County.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance to be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Candidates can retrieve applications on the PCCEO website. If you cannot complete the form online on the PCCEO website, then email the complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit the completed application with all necessary documents before the deadline on the above-mentioned mail address.
- Applicants must be enrolled in accredited college or university and provide necessary details to prove so, to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must submit their details such as Name, Address, Contact number, Email, etc.
- Students must submit a GPA scorecard with the application form.
- Candidates must submit their student college id number with the application form.
- A completed application form will be selected.
CSBG Scholarship winners will be provided with all early childhood education, healthcare, and transportation career programs. The scholarship includes the following service advantages:
- Winners will be provided with books, uniforms and other school supplies.
- Bus passes, parking fees, and licensing fees.
- Board certification exam fee
- NCLEX-PN application fee
- Background checks
The application must be submitted before August 21, 2020.