Mortgage Bankers Association is welcoming real estate finance graduate students to complete their education with the help of their great Path to Diversity Scholarship. Applicants must be United States citizens enrolled at any accredited college or university to apply for the award.
Path to Diversity Scholarship was started to encourage real estate finance students to pursue their MBA courses. This scholarship will help students with their MBA expenses and achieve higher success in their careers with a valuable academic background.
Mortgage Bankers Association is the leading advocate company for the real estate finance industry. MBA delivers fair, sustainable, and responsible real estate finance with changing business environments. MBA understands the importance of new generation members in the company and is moving forward on creating new bankers with the help of their grants.
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates must check the below-given requirements before applying:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent citizen to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must be an employee in a real estate finance company to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be a graduate from accredited college or university.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the scholarship application form with all the required details and the supporting documents mandatory for the grant. Incomplete records or details will lead to rejection of the application. Applications should be submitted before the deadline.
- All the documents must be submitted in pdf format.
- Applicant must submit their residency proof of being a U.S. resident or permanent resident with the application.
- Candidates must submit the previous year’s transcript with the application.
- The applicant must also include an updated resume, including name, address, contact number, email, and other necessary details.
- A personal statement of 750 words should be attached with the application. This statement should include the reason you decided to pursue a career in real estate finance, your objectives in real estate finance, what life experience shaped your values and beliefs, what unique perspective do you have for real estate finance and how will your utilize the knowledge and experience you will gain with the help of this scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from your immediate manager or any senior manager should send with the application. This letter should not be more than 500 words. The letter must include why the applicant is the right candidate for the scholarship and how it demonstrates the sincere desire and leadership skills.
The talented winners will be awarded Path to Diversity Scholarship Application worth $2,000. This scholarship will help those students with their educational expenses. This program will add a great value to winning applicants career.
Application forms are currently available to apply.