Apply for the Travel and Study Abroad Scholarship arranged by the largest independent travel blog “One Mile at a Time”. The program is targeting the 2-year or 4-year undergraduate or part-time undergraduates with employment.
The aim to introduce the awards is to help scholars with funds by which they can work on passion projects and explore new ideas. The recipients will also be able to cover up their various educational expenses.
One Mile at a Time is introduced by Ben Schlappig, who is obsessed with aviation. It is the largest independent travel blog in the world, believes everyone should have the chance to chase after their dreams, and that the best education in life.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible for the One mile at a time scholarship, the students must be following the below guidelines:
- Must be 2-year or 4-year undergraduate degree-seeking full-time students
- Must be currently enrolled or with acceptance, or
- Must be part-time undergraduate students with valid employment of 20+ hours/week.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can fill out their details with the required documents electronically through an online scholarship form which is provided on the bottom of the official website page.
- Must write something — You can choose a casual blog-style or a more formal essay, and aim for 1,000 words or submit a video instead.
- Please keep videos to less than three minutes, and provide a written transcription.
- Must mention your name, email address, your enrolled school and major
One Mile at a Time Scholarship includes two $1,500 bi-annual awards each for every year for the deserving scholars to assist them in their studies.
The application deadline is July 31, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST for the Fall semester.