Acknowledging the students seeking the ACT score scholarships, the University of Mississippi generously offers substantial scholarships. The scholarships granted are Luckyday scholarships, Academic Merit Scholarships, and administers J. Means Non-Resident Scholarships. The entering freshman students at the University of Mississippi with a considerable ACT Score are encouraged to apply for the scholarships.
The purpose of the Ole Miss ACT Scholarships is to recognize and support the students seeking assistance to attain higher education in the desired career field. The Scholarship empowers and encourages students working hard to gain significant ACT score by awarding substantial awards. The scholarships grant financial benefits to the outstanding students to help them attain higher education, achieve success, and overcome financial barriers.
The University of Mississippi, established in 1848, is a public research university in Oxford, Mississippi. It is the state’s largest university by enrollment and promotes itself as the state’s flagship university. The university is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity”. Ole Miss was a centre of activity during the American civil rights movement when a race riot erupted in 1962 following the attempted admission of James Meredith, an African-American, to the segregated campus.
The given table shall provide further information about the Scholarship:
|Organization||University of Mississippi|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
The eligibility criteria for the Ole Miss ACT Scholarships are:
For Luckyday Scholarships
- The applicants must be entering first-year students from Mississippi.
- The applicants must be with 20 ACT or higher (940 SAT/1020 SAT-R), 3.2 GPA or higher.
- The applicants must be residents of the United States.
For Academic Merit Scholarships
- The applicants must be entering freshman with a minimum 3.0 high school GPA and 23 ACT score.
For J. Means Non-Resident Scholarships
- The applicants must be from Tennessee Counties with 3.0 high schools GPA and a 24 ACT or 29 ACT score.
How to Apply
The applicants interested in applying for the Ole Miss ACT Scholarships must make online submissions. The applicants must visit the scholarship website page and select an appropriate ACT score scholarship. Further, the applicants must complete the application procedure to be considered a potential recipient for the Scholarship.
The Ole Miss ACT Scholarships grant significant benefits to the deserving recipients.
- The Luckyday Scholarship grants $8000-$24,000 award to the financial assistance.
- The Academic Merit Scholarships grants considerable financial benefits to the beneficiary.
- The J. Means Non-Resident Scholarships grant $20,000-$32,000 to the recipients.
The application deadline for the Ole Miss ACT Luckyday Scholarships is March 1. The applicants interested in applying for the Scholarship must make a timeline with the deadline to be considered.