Ohio State University College of Medicine is initiating an excellent program for its students. Students enrolling in the Ohio State University for M.D. or D.O. graduation program are welcome to enjoy the benefits of the Interventional Cardiology Fellowship. This program will help students to complete their education and research with maximum guidance and educational expenses wavier.
The Ohio State University Interventional Cardiology Fellowship will help students with their education and research programs. With guidance from the best teachers, students can achieve their educational goals and learn things. It exposes students to a valuable experience having massive demand across the world.
Ohio State University is ranked 11th public school ranked based on U.S. News and World Report. Ohio State University’s mission is to seek medicine to recruit self-directed learners that are driven to become empathetic physicians providing evidence-based, compassionate medical care to their community.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
The students must check with the eligibility norms set by the university before applying for the fellowship.
- The applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident or J1 Visa Status to be eligible for this scholarship. International students without J1 Visa Status do not qualify for this fellowship.
- Candidates must be a graduate student at Ohio State University to be eligible for this fellowship.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the M.D. or D.O. graduation program while applying for this fellowship.
- Students must have completed a three-year ACGME accredited cardiology fellowship program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must complete the online application form. Complete application form and other necessary documents must be submitted with the fellowship application. Late or incomplete documents will not be considered for the fellowship program.
- Applicants must submit their completed CV with the fellowship application form.
- A personal statement should be submitted with the application. This particular statement must include your educational and future goals and how this fellowship will help you achieve your career goals.
- Three letters of reference must be attached with the form. These reference letters should be from professionals such as teachers, coaches, employees, etc. letters from family members or friends will not be considered for the scholarship.
- A recent colored passport sized photograph should be submitted with all the other documents and applications.
- Candidate must submit their USMLE board score reports with the application.
Upon successful completion of this fellowship, the trainee will be board eligible in interventional cardiology. This fellowship will give the fellow the opportunity to diagnose, select therapies, perform interventional procedures, and manage the treatment for inpatients and outpatients with cardiovascular diseases.
The application deadline for the award is December 16, 2020.