The Law Offices of O’Connor, Runckel, and O’Malley LLP is offering a scholarship to the students who are currently enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited US law school. To be eligible, you need to have a minimum of 3.0 GPA and submit proof of enrollment. For applying, submit the proof of citizenship, the application form, a transcript demonstrating your current GPA, and an essay describing your educational plan and how you would like to contribute to the community once you become an attorney. The last date to apply is July 15th, 2021. Please submit your applications before the due date for consideration.
Becoming an attorney requires a lot of effort and hard work. You already have a lot to worry for. Therefore, The O’Connor, Runckel, and O’Malley LLP doesn’t want the cost of education to become a barrier to your dreams. Hence, they are offering a scholarship amount of $1000 to the winner. The amount will be directly sent to the college you are enrolled in. This is a chance to aid your education and concentrate on your studies rather than worrying about anything else.
The Law Offices of O’Connor, Runckel, and O’Malley LLP is a legal firm serving Walnut Creek, Contra Costa County, and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. The aim is to provide the best representation of their clients in a wide array of personal injury and criminal matters. The firm is dedicated to seek justice for its clients and rebuild their lives by seeking full compensation for their losses. They retain the finest experts, engineers, and physicians to attain the highest possible recoveries.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||The Law Offices of O’Connor, Runckel, and O’Malley LLP|
|Educational Level||Students of an accredited law school|
|Access mode||Online and Offline|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||July 15, 2021|
|Requirements||3.0 GPA, Proof of enrollment, and a transcript|
Who is Eligible?
The following group of candidates are eligible for the Scholarship:
- An individual who is a US Citizen is qualified.
- The applicant is enrolled in an accredited law school as a full-time student.
- The candidate must demonstrate a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school, you may still apply.
How to Apply?
For applying your candidature, follow the stated steps:
- Fill the application form and submit it to email@example.com or mail it to O’Connor Runckel & O’Malley LLP, 1196 Boulevard Way, Suite 20, Walnut Creek CA 94595.
- Submit proof of US citizenship.
- Submit proof of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited institution.
- Submit a transcript reflecting your current academic standing and minimum GPA requirement.
- Write an essay describing your educational plan and how you would like to contribute to the community once you become an attorney.
The winning candidate will receive an award of $1000 which can be used to put forward your education and related expenses. Being an attorney is a pride in itself. So much hard work and dedication are required to be a lawyer and handle your clients. This scholarship will help you reduce some of your stress by helping you financially and help your concentrate on your studies without worrying about any other issues.
The last date to submit your application is July 15, 2021. No entries received after the deadline will be considered valid.