To support the education of community college students, Niche has launched a very exciting funding program called “Niche $500 Community College Scholarship”. Through this program, Niche will provide financial assistance to all current and prospective community college students who are struggling in covering their all educational expenses and lacking money. A college education is a critical part of every student’s life as it helps them determine their goals and pave the path to success. Without higher education, it might be difficult for one to establish a successful career in today’s competitive time where advanced degrees are seen as one of the primary requirements of employers. Niche understands how important college education is for students, and to aid them to earn one in their desired field, it has sponsored this funding opportunity.
If you are a community college student facing financial challenges or finding it difficult to gather money for covering some of the expenses associated with your education, then you can avail of this amazing funding program and eliminate all the challenges. The cost of education has become a matter of concern for many students who hail from poor backgrounds. Niche wants to make college education more accessible for such students with the help of this scholarship. Winners of this program will receive $500 that can be used to pay for tuition, books, or any future education-related expenses. The exciting part of this scholarship is that the winner will be decided through a random drawing so you don’t need to have a high academic record or do anything else for consideration. Simply apply for this program if you meet the requirements, and who knows you might be the winner.
Niche is a well-known online platform that is famous for connecting people with their future school, workplace, and neighborhoods as well. It is a rapidly growing team headquartered in Pittsburgh. The team includes people from across the USA and is dedicated to bringing a difference to the way people find college and jobs.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following Scholarship:
|Educational level||Community college students|
|Number of awards||1|
|Contest deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The following requirements should be met by you properly if you are willing to apply for this program:
- Open to all current community college students as well as all high school students and adults planning to enroll in a community college.
- You must be either: (1) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, then such legal age of majority) at the time of entry; or (2) at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision to use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes.
- For the purposes of this scholarship, ‘Community College’ includes all schools that are primarily two-year public institutions including community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges, city colleges, and state colleges.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to enter this funding program:
(1) By online entry; or (2) By submitting a mail-in entry
No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one entry per person/email address/household. Additional entries beyond the specified limit or submitted after the entry period will be void.
- Candidates who want to apply by using first way will have to fill out an online application form with all the accurate and complete information, and submit it by the application deadline.
- To enter by e-mail, aspirants will need to handprint their first and last name, address, city, state, country, zip code or postal code, phone number, date of birth, and e-mail address on a postcard. Mail the completed postcard entry to: Niche.com $500 Community College Scholarship “Mail-in Entry”, 2840 Liberty Avenue, Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Candidates, who qualify for this program, will be provided with the award amount of $500. The amount will be enough to cover some of the study-related expenses. With this scholarship program, students can easily remove their financial concerns and focus on their education.
Applications are open until December 31, 2021. If you want to be a part of this opportunity, then apply as soon as possible.