There are many people who hold the desire to work for their community and contribute to making it a better place for not only themselves but others. Because of the lack of proper guidance, most of them are unable to turn their dream of supporting the community into reality. There are many students who come with really amazing ideas about advancing their community and taking it on the path of success. But unfortunately, only some of them have a clear vision of where to start and what steps need to be taken. To recognize and inspire such determined and bold students with the passion of giving back to the community, Rastin Gluckstein Lawyers has brought this funding program called “Supporting the Community Scholarship”. Any current high school senior, university student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of North America and is enrolled or plans to enroll in a two- to a four-year post-secondary institution for the 2021 Fall Semester are eligible to apply.
The ultimate purpose of this program is to give recognization to those students who have particularly creative ideas for how they can do their best to give back to their community. And there is no special requirement for this scholarship program. What you need to do is demonstrate your ideas for improving the community and what steps you would take to accomplish this goal. You might be the lucky winner if your ideas will be creative and impress the judges. This scholarship will not only make accessible financial support for students but also encourage young learners to step out from their comfort zone to support their community and strive to eliminate all the challenges it faces. Applications along with supporting documents can be sent via email to get consideration for this program.
Rastin Gluckstein Lawyers has been devoted to helping victims of serious accidents in South Central Ontario recover fair compensation for their injuries and losses. They are known for approaching each case individually with care and compassion.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following Scholarship:
|Organization||Rastin Gluckstein Lawyers|
|Educational level||Current high school senior, university student, or graduate student|
|Number of awards||1|
|Contest deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Resume, transcript, and essay|
Who is Eligible?
Kindly go through these requirements that are mandatory to meet:
- The scholarship is available to any current high school senior, university student or graduate student who is a legal resident of North America and is enrolled or plans to enroll in a two- to four-year post-secondary institution for the 2021 Fall Semester.
- Employees of Rastin Gluckstein Lawyers, their immediate families, and any person living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a 75% average/B+ average/3.0 GPA or higher and be in good overall academic standing at their current high school or university.
How to Apply?
To book their seat in this scholarship program, candidates must send their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Applicants must submit a 750-1000 word response to the prompt: Discuss an idea that you have to give back to your community and how you would go about implementing the concept.
- Applicants must submit a resumé with their essay that lists their professional, academic, and volunteer experience. Resumés should be formatted professionally.
- Applicants must submit an official transcript from their current school. If an applicant is a transfer student or first-year student at their current school, the applicant may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, in addition to the most recent official transcript from their prior school.
- Applicants must also provide a list of community groups, service clubs, or volunteer groups in their community at which they volunteer.
This scholarship is worth $1,000 that will assist students to alleviate their financial load and focus on their education instead of worrying. Students can utilize the received award amount to pay for their education-related expenses.
Applications will close on September 30, 2021. After this date, no candidature will be considered.