The National CPR Foundation is proud to announce its healthcare and education scholarship program for individuals who are studying in the US. The applicants must be pursuing their studies in healthcare or education-related field. For applying, you have to submit an essay in 500-750 words describing what motivates you in your career aspirations and why you want to pursue or are currently enrolled in a healthcare or education-related degree. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 2.8 GPA and have to submit an unofficial school transcript. Submission of your resume or CV is optional. There is no deadline to submit your candidature.
The Scholarship is aimed to reward the candidates with a monetary aid of $500 every month to reduce their burden of education. Healthcare is a sensitive field, and individuals studying this discipline are motivated to help others. Therefore, National CPR Foundation aims to fund those individuals who are willing to bring a change. Winning the Scholarship will help you aid your education and related expenses. The rising cost of education should not be an obstacle to your dreams. So, please apply for the scholarship and achieve your goals.
National CPR Foundation missions provide the best certification experience and user-friendly tools to promote online education. The courses provided by them are available on a 24-hour basis. Their curriculum can be accessed across multiple platforms ranging from PCs to mobile and tablets. The foundation mainly focuses on life-skill techniques through the development of life-training curricular modules.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||National CPR Foundation|
|Educational Level||At least 18 years old|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Requirements||2.8 GPA, essay, School transcript.|
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age,
- The applicant must be studying in the United States.
- The candidate must be currently admitted to school majoring in a healthcare or education-related field.
- If not currently enrolled, the candidate must have applied to a college or university.
How to Apply?
For applying, the candidate has to submit the following documents:
- Provide your details, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Submit an essay in about 500-750 words describing what motivates you in your career aspirations and why you want to pursue or study healthcare or education-related degrees.
- Submit the essay in a Microsoft word document file.
- Submit the most recent school transcript and proof of current school enrollment or future school enrollment.
- Submit your Resume/CV (optional).
The Scholarship will reward a cash amount of $500 monthly to individuals pursuing their education in healthcare or education-related fields. This is an opportunity for you to aid your education and lighten the burden of your family. Healthcare is a vital field, and the National CPR foundation aims to help all those motivated individuals who are willing to make a change.
There is no deadline for applying for the Scholarship. You can submit your application the day you want.