Higher education ought to be easily accessible for every student. Many students in the country are still encountering challenges as they go for higher studies. The rising cost of education is playing the role of a barrier on students’ way to get success in their life. Some of the families and students are bound to consider other resources from where they can gather some money for their education. These options include loans and borrowing money from others etc and come with their cost, unlike scholarships. My Courier Tracker is aware of all the drawbacks that today’s education system has, as well as the struggles of learners. It intended to land a helping hand for students to make things easier for them and that is why it has initiated an amazing funding scheme that can be availed by college and university students.
Students who are studying the following fields will be given preference for this program: Engineering, Sociology, Literature, software engineering, PC designing, informatics, or some other field. At the end of the application period, My Courier Tracker will choose ten lucky winners from all the received applications for this program. Successful applicants will receive a handsome award of $1300 that can be spent on educational costs, charges, books, supplies, and hardware required for the candidates’ classes at their essential college. To book their place in this program, candidates will need to write down an essay on a suggested topic, and send it along with their application by email on or before the deadline.
My Courier Tracker is a website that helps people finds the best shipment service operating in the United States. It allows people to compare and get detailed information about the different shipment services available in the country, and choose the one that meets their needs.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Organization||My Courier Tracker|
|Education Level||College and university students|
|Subjects||Engineering, sociology, literature, software engineering, PC designing, informatics, or related field|
|Number of Awards||10|
|Contest Deadline||December 31, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
The following requirements need to be met in order to qualify for this program:
- Applicants must be college understudies considering, Engineering, Sociology, Literature, software engineering, PC designing, informatics, or some other field at a college in the United States with an incapacity;
- Aspirants must be selected as full-time or low maintenance understudies for the 2020 – 2021 academic year;
- Candidates must expect to be enlisted or acknowledged as a full-time understudy at a college in the USA for the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Applicants must keep up a solid academic record with min 3.0 GPA Applicants must represent administration and enthusiasm for his respective discipline and innovation. Applicants must be 18 old enough or more established.
How to Apply?
There is no need to make any kind of purchase to enter this program. Just pen down an essay on the following topic and send it via email:
- Theme is “Modern Courier Mechanism & Distribution Line”
- The Essay Shouldn’t be plagiarized and not copied
- The essay should be technical and reflects the topic copy
- Then send us your essay with your institutional email to us at email@example.com
- The word limit is 1000
- Please mention your name and phone number so where we can reach you.
This scholarship will be awarded to ten lucky contestants who meet the above criteria. Each scholarship is worth $1,300. The received money can be used to cover educational costs, charges, books, supplies, and hardware required for the candidates’ classes at their essential college.
The last date to enter this contest is December 31, 2021. So get ready your application and send it on or before this date for receiving good consideration.