Have you been a member of a high school band that is now a graduating senior? The Milton High School band program is great to know about the students who have enrolled in a band in their senior high school, to motivate and encourage the students who are actively involved in the band the Milton High School Band Parent Association is pleasantly announcing Milton High School Band Parent Association Scholarship specifically for the students who have been a member in Milton High School band program for at least in senior year, in good standing and has leadership quality.
The purpose of this scholarship is to motivate the passion of the student and allow them to seek their passion in academics. The organization is aiming to build the students with confidence, and make them familiar with the outside world by getting involved in various competitions. The Milton High School band program knows that education is not only limited up to academics, but it occupies beyond academics. Their vision is to train confident students, who can become the great future and leaders.
Every year the Milton High School band program approaches the Milton High School Band Parent Association Scholarship for the students, with great leadership quality and their involvement in the band. They have trained enormous students throughout their academic careers. They provide the scholarship not only on the basis of the involvement in the band but by considering the GPA score of the student, and the financial need of the student as well.
Take a look at the following table to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Milton High School Band Parent Association|
|Educational Level||graduating seniors|
|Number of Awards||2|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go thoroughly through the enlisted eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have been a member of the Milton High School band program for at least the applicant’s senior year.
- The fellow should be a senior and a member in good standing of the Milton High School band program.
- The candidate must have maintained a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 to be considered for a scholarship.
- The fellow must enroll in a minimum of 12 hours of course work each semester while under scholarship assistance.
- The candidate should be enrolled in community service and extracurricular activities.
- The candidate must be in need of financial assistance.
- The candidate must be a legal US resident.
How to Apply
The applicant should provide the complete application, along with all the required documents. The fellows should submit the application by sealing the application in an envelope to the attention of the MHSBPA Scholarship Committee and submit it to the Milton High School Director of Bands and/or Assistant Band Director. The candidate should provide the complete application, which should be provided before the deadline as the late submission will not be accepted.
Following is the list of required documents:
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The candidate should provide proof of residence
- The student should submit the recent transcript with a GPA score
- The fellow should demonstrate the need for financial assistance.
- The candidate should provide a letter of recommendation.
The scholarship will lessen the load of the expenses of students. The amount should be only used to pay the freight of students’ expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship motivates the students in community service. This scholarship inspires students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles. The application process for the scholarship is extremely easy.
applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.