If you are seeking your first degree? But the demand for fees has always been a hurdle between you and your goal? Here is an authentic opportunity for all the students. If you are a high school diploma student with an outstanding academic history and a minimum GPA of 2.0 score, Michigan.gov will be awarding the Michigan Competitive Scholarship for the deserving student.
Michigan.gov is pleased to announce the Michigan Competitive Scholarship for all the high school diploma students. They aim to push these students towards the step of success with a little support and assistance. The process of the scholarship is straightforward and makes education easy for all the deserving students. Students can achieve their dreams through this financial support.
Michigan.gov believes that providing equal rights for education is very important for developing the students and the community. They provide the proper educational support to every individual for their development and create a bright future for themselves. They don’t want to let the economic condition become the barrier to the student and education. To remove this barrier, they are putting their efforts to help such students with the scholarships.
Please take a look at the following table for more information about scholarships:
|Educational Level||High school|
|Amount||$1,000 per academic year|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly know the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should provide a Social Security number to MI Student Aid by their senior year in high school.
- The fellow should have an SAT score of at least 1200 before entering college.
- The fellow should have received a qualifying ACT score of at least 23 (composite) or 90 (scaled score) before entering college.
- The fellow should be having a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
- The fellow should Demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- The fellow should be a U.S. citizen resident, Michigan and be Michigan.
- The applicant should have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0.
- The fellow should not be in default on a Federal student loan.
How to Apply
The fellow should submit the complete application, along with the mandatory documents. The organization will accept no late application. Only valid information should be mentioned in the document to receive the reward. Submission should be made through the online process as guided in the website
Few required documents:
- The applicant should provide the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide the latest transcript
- The candidate should provide the ACT and SAT score.
- The fellow should demonstrate proof of the need for financial assistance.
The awarded scholarship will lessen the burden of the expenses of students. The amount should only be used to pay the freight of students’ costs like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student-related expenses. This scholarship motivates the students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles. The organizations will decline the late submissions. The application process of the scholarship is very easy.
The application should be provided before the deadline, so begin your process soon.