If you are pursuing to complete your graduation but taking a step back due to the huge fees required, here’s an opportunity to free you from stress. McCrary Family is looking forward to providing education to graduating students for their better future. McCrary Family is taking an excellent move to complete the student’s wish who is planning for completing their graduation in trade school or forestry.
They aim to give graduating high school seniors the chance to further their education by helping financially to offset the expense of attending a trade school or forestry school. They aim towards supporting deserving and needy students through these funds. Their vision is to make sure that the students receive the support required to achieve their full potential. Their aim is to inspire the students and improve their students’ academic achievement.
Bud and Lud McCrary co-founded Big Creek Lumber at the same age that most graduate high school students. Times were varying in 1946, and they gained valuable training in skilled trades during World War II and kept learning on the job after founding Big Creek Lumber. Their education was non-traditional; their skills for serving their country set them up for success. After the foundation of Big Creek, they learned mechanical, business, forestry skills and became lifelong learners. Since then, Big Creek Lumber has been fortunate to support employees and customers who have made their careers in skilled trades and forestry. In honour of this help, Big Creek Lumber helping today’s youth gain valuable skills that will help them have the opportunity to build sustainable, enjoyable careers.
Table of Contents
Kindly take a look at the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Subjects||Trade, forestry, vocational, or
truck driving school
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||April 30, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the checklist below for being eligible for the respected scholarship:
- Applicant must be a High school senior who plans to attend a university or college in forestry or attend a trade, vocational, or truck driving school beginning in the Fall of 2021.
- Fellows must be attending the high school within 25 miles of a Big Creek Lumber in California (Atwater, Davenport, Half Moon Bay, Paso Robles, Santa Cruz, or Watsonville)
How to Apply
Candidate must submit the filled application before the due date through any one of the two following methods:
- Via email to email@example.com or
- Via mail to Big Creek Lumber: Big Creek Lumber.
The candidate must submit all of the following documents to be considered:
- Applicants must fill the completed scholarship application. Applicants must answer the supplemental questions in writing.
- Fellows must provide a written letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, or school administrator (cannot be a family member).
- Candidates must provide a current school transcript that shows that they are in good standing with attendance.
These funds will for sure reduce the burden of the expenses of the students. The amount should not be used for other expenses other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like fees, books, and other requirements. These scholarships inspire students to achieve their goals overcoming all problems.
They are accepting the application till April 30, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.