If you are looking forward to pursuing a secondary degree in Culinary Arts or Hospitality oriented? Here is an excellent opportunity for this degree-seeking student through Max Care Foundation. The foundation provides a Culinary or Hospitality Scholarship for all the students who have arrived by completing their high school in the more significant regions of Hartford, Connecticut, or Springfield, Massachusetts. They provide a scholarship of 2,500 dollars to the students who have good academic performance and are having financial need. To assist this student in accomplishing their goal.
Max Care Foundation is motivating the students for helping them to provide peaceful education without having any worries. To provide education affordable irrespective of background, the foundation has initiated this scholarship. The process of this scholarship is kept very simple.
For 30 years, the Max Restaurant Group has played an essential role in the Greater Hartford community. It has employed numerous individuals from all over the country and is known as one of the most influential companies in the state of Connecticut. They help the people in need in many ways, including raising and donating millions of dollars through the years to a wide variety of charities, organizations, schools, hospitals, religious groups, and much more. This scholarship is one of their initiative to help the needy.
Please go through the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship;
|Organization||Max Care Foundation|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Subjects||Culinary Arts or Hospitality|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Application Status||May 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, GPA, essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria listed below for the respected scholarship:
- Applicant must fill the complete application
- Student must be high school senior
- Applicant must be eligible for graduation during the same year of scholarship application
- Students must be seeking to earn a secondary degree in Culinary Arts or Hospitality oriented programs.
- Applicant must be either resident or attend high school in the greater regions of Hartford, Connecticut or Springfield, Massachusetts
- Students must have a GPA score of a minimum of 2.5
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the filled application before the deadline, along with all the mandatory documents. The complete application should be sent through the mail at Max Cares Foundation, Inc, C/O Ruben/Horan, P.C., 249 Pearl St, 3rd Floor, Hartford, CT 06103. Students can also fill the online form on the website. Kindly ensure that the applications are submitted before the deadline, as late submissions will be deducted.
The candidate must submit a fully completed application.
- Applicants must submit a school transcript.
- Students should write/ type an essay of 250 – 500 words describing why they are applying for this scholarship, their affiliation with the culinary and/or hospitality industry, if any, and the career goals.
- The fellow must provide a letter of recommendation from an educator, counsellor, or employer. Family members are ineligible.
They provided scholarships that will decrease the burden of the educational expenses of the students. The awarded amount should only be utilized for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ corresponding debits. These scholarships encourage students to accomplish their goals overcoming all barriers. The application procedure for these scholarships is too easy. $2500 scholarship will be selected to award this scholarship.
Submissions are accepted till May 15, 2021. so submit your application soon as possible.