The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is calling students from developing and newly industrialized countries to apply for their precious MasterInternational And Development Economics DAAD Scholarship. Applicants with two or more years of work experience who have completed their graduation before six years and are interested in pursuing post-graduation have a great chance to grab this opportunity.
These scholarship winners will get the advantage of pursuing their interested post-graduation course without worrying about educational expenses. DAAD scholarship is given to 6 to 8 applicants every year. The granted funds will help students with their college expenses, travel expense, and many others.
Master International and Development Economics invite students to pursue their educational dream with all the support of financial support. MIDE creates a positive and ethical environment for the students by supporting them and appreciating them for having ideas and doing hard work to pursue them.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates must check the below-given criteria before applying:
- Applicants from developing or recently industrialized countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must have at least two or more years of experience after graduation.
- Candidate must not have an academic degree more than six years ago.
- The applicant must have completed the proficiency in English and must provide necessary documents to prove it.
- Candidate must have a certificate of employment to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The applicant must fill the DAAD application and MIDE Application form with all the required details and documents. Personal credentials and the proofs proving eligibility should be submitted through the application form with concern. The application must be sent before the deadline, late or incomplete forms won’t be entertained.
- Applicants must submit the DAAD application form as well as MIDE application form together. Date and sign your DAAD application before submitting it.
- Applicants must attach a statement of motivation with the application. This statement should explain why you want to attend the post-graduation course, how will you make use of this scholarship for your education and why you are applying for this particular post-graduation course.
- Applicants have to attach proof of at least two years of work experience with the application. The applicant must also specify the applicant’s current work situation while applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants have to submit their employment certificate with the application. This certificate should include the position and period of the applicant’s employment.
- All the letters must come on official letterhead, with date, sign, and stamp. Payslips, letters of appointment, work contracts are not accepted as proof of work experience.
- A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s supervisor is required. This letter must include a paragraph about how the supervisor knows the person and for how long; applicant’s skills and qualifications should be included in the letter and a summary that should explain what degree should the applicant pursue and why.
- Proof of English proficiency should be attached with the application.
The winners will be awarded the Master International And Development Economics DAAD Scholarship. The scholar will get Living expenses for 17 months worth €85,000. The scholarship also benefits students with study and research subsidy, travel expenses, health insurance, and German language Course in February or May.
Applications forms are available for the DAAD scholarship.