MDG advertising giving away a “looking beyond college” scholarship essay contest for students who are seeking financial support for their college studies. The contest is available for students who are U.S citizens and also enrolled in a degree-granting college within the U.S.
The program is a great opportunity to develop or enhance a creative writing portfolio and win funds for their college or university-related expenses. This grant is created to empower and inspire hardworking students to excel as lifelong learners.
At MDG Advertising, they build brand experiences. By cultivating a creative process that engages the people they work with, they are able to illuminate core messages that inspire action. Through data-driven solutions that utilize collaboration, the partnership has become their art form.
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested candidates must take a look over the eligibility criteria:
- Must be students who are seeking financial support for their college studies.
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-granting college in the U.S. and also are U.S. citizens and residents.
- A person who has good writing skills.
- One who with an attractive vocabulary.
- A candidate who can do its work effectively and efficiently.
How to Apply
To enter the competition, eligible students need to register and complete the information and answer a few questions through an online application form. The form is available on the official website of MDG advertising, which is to be filled completely to get considered.
- Interested students must submit a 700–1,000-word essay to the form on the right. Include your name, email, phone number, and school.
- Submissions will be judged based on creativity, uniqueness, and writing skills.
- Students must have relevant and creative skills for writing.
The faculties and deans wish to encourage and stimulate outstanding scholarship and creative programs among the students without letting them face any financial hurdles. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded and the winner will be featured on MDG Advertising’s official blog.
All submissions must be received by November 20, 2020.